🔥3🔥

On a sunny day Lucy and Mavis woke up in their apartment. Lucy was new in the city and Mavis luckily was searching for someone to move in with her. They stood up bathing getting dressed an then heading to the guild. Going inside they searched for Natsu and Zeref. But the two brothers where nowhere to be seen. Happy and Lucky were both at the bar eating a cake. "Happy, Lucky" They looked around seeing Lucy and Mavis and then flying over to them. "Lucy Mavis. Good morning."

"Do you guys know where Natsu and Zeref are?" Lucky flew outside waiting for Happy to follow him. Happy thought about it for a moment until a lightbulb lit inside his head and he flew outside joining Lucky without saying anything. "That was strange." Mavis nodded agreeing.

Lucy and Mavis hang out around the guild for the day because they wanted to talk to Natsu and Zeref but as the day passes both of them aren't seen. As if that wasn't strange enough they were people who avoided them. Levy for example. Lucy wanted to talk to her for a bit but she panicked and quickly run outside with Jet and Droy behind her telling her that they had a job to do. Next is Mira. She talked to them but every time they brought up Natsu and Zeref her facial expressions cracked for a second until she controlled it again. But that happend only two times when her guard was down. Next was Gray. He was his cool self. But when they first came in to the guild asking his face said that he knew something. Mavis and Lucy tried to get something out of him but he was too stubborn and clever to say anything.

The day passed and they didn't hear anything from Natsu, Zeref, Lucky and Happy. Then suddenly one hour before the sun would set Happy and Lucky came flying right to Lucy and Mavis giving each of them a Letter and then flying away again.

The letter had their name on it. After thinking about it they both opened their letter. They had a map inside of it and a handwritten text. While Mavis letter was neatly written Lucy had a bad handwritten which was almost impossible to read.

Mavis Letter:

Dear Mavis,

Let's meet up and have some fun. You must have seen the map that I put in your letter. As the saying goes the X marks the treasure. So that's where I'll be waiting. See you in half an hour.

Yours truly.

Lucy's Letter:

Yo Luce,

There is an map meet me there got something important for ya.

Fire Dragon King

Both looked at eachother not getting what those two want from them. Looking at the two maps they both showed a different location. "Looks like we need to part to find out what they're planning to do." They could go a while together but at a point they needed to part.

"How about you both hurry. I think they want to meet you before it gets dark outside."

Behind them was Mira who seemed to have listened to their conversation.

No. Without even listening she already knew what was awaiting both of them. "Mira, you-"

Mira turned around not attempting to listen to the question nor answering it." You need to find out for yourselves." And Mira was back at the bartheke talking to Laxus.

Both blondes start walking out of the guild but not without noticing Gray's smirk. 'What on earth are they planning'. They walk outside together not talking. Eventually they come to the place they need to part.

"Seems like we'll see eachother at home again." Lucy smiled

"Don't worry they won't have anything stupid planned."