🔥8🔥

Zeref was the first one to wake up. He looked around checking his surroundings. He stood up walking to Lucy und Mavis who weren't unconscious and untied them. "That one guy used some type of Card magic and It's not like Cana's. Its's like he is temporarily transferring things into other dimensions to carry them around but it seems like that's the only thing he can do."

Mavis stood up. "Let's help the others and then find out how we are suppose to find Erza." They walked around and found both Natsu and Gray. Natsu woke up shouting about being shot into his mouth. Lucy tried to touch Gray but his body broke into ice piece's. "Ahhhhh What happened? What have I done"

"It's alright Lucy I'm fine. Thanks for worrying." Gray emerged out of water. Above him Juvia. "Juvia protected Gray from his attacker. Haha see Lucy Gray-sama was in Juvia first. Do you feel jealous." "Not in the slightest." They gathered at the front of the Casino. "First we need to find out where they brought Erza."

"Well I can smell her,they're headed that way but I also smell water and my motion sickness is going to show up again." Zeref petted Natsu. "You have such a good nose all thanks to Igneel." They headed the way Natsu showed them lending a boat to head out. Shortly after they arrived at a Island that looked like a tower. "So how are we supposed to get in?"

"Looks like our guest have arrived." A blue haired man was sitting in his chair looking at a Lacrima. "How about we let them in to see what will happen." He looked to the right were Erza's friends stood. "That would be fun."

"Jokes on you I'm already inside." Natsu showed up next to them behind him Zeref and their friends." The blue haired man looked amused. "Wait a second how did you come in we were about to open up the door." Natsu smiled and gestured behind him. "I just broke to the wall. I didn't see a window so I just made one."

"I knew that you were unpredictable but I never imagined something like this." the blue haired man stood up and walked up to Natsu but Zeref showed up behind him and successfully trapped him. "How about we stop this chit chat and you tell us what you have planned or would you like to die this this instant." The mysterious man started laughing. "I hope you haven't forgotten that I have Erza the reason you are all here and the reason why you will die inside this tower."

He somehow freed himself from Zeref meanwhile Erza emerged unconscious from where she is, chained to a blue crystal. The blue haired man walked up to her holding a sword at her neck "Now don't move if you don't want Erza to die right now." Silence spread among everyone fearing the next step of the unknon man. "Now allow me to introduce myself he said while revealing his face. I'm Jellal a childhood friend of your little Erza and her first love. You may ask why we parted, well I wanted to use this tower to destroy the ones who slaved us here. since they stll live among us, but Erza, she wanted to leave and live a life as if nothing happened. Lame. That's why I used the opportunity that we established on the day we escaped to get a hold of the tower and throw her out. I knew she would come back and do what I command of her since she can't resist those eyes of mine."

Erza slowly opened her eyes which gained the Attention of Jellal. "Oh look at that she is awake." Erza looked around her seeing her friends, she then looked next to her and her eyes widden. "Oh don't worry my sweet Erza this will be our first and last reunion you will die today by my hands really sad since you don't even have a last name showing how pathetic you are." Erza looked at Jellal again her eyes showing anger and rage, she opend her mouth. "Who are you?" Shook was clearly seen in all of their faces.

"I'm Jellal don't you remember?" He looked pissed. "No you're not Jellal. Who are you?" He slapped Erza. "Can't you even recognize your own friends" Erza spit blood. "I remember you now. You're Siegrain. Jellal younger twin brother." Natsu and his friends watched them in confusion. 'What is happening right now?' Natsu then smelled something. "How come I never noticed to person who smell almost the same, guys the other one is hidden behind his throne." Siegrain's terrified face told them that Natsu and Erza are right. Siegrain ran up to his throne but Mavis and Lucy were faster breaking the throne and revealing a blue haired man chained up on a similar blue crystal like Erza.

"How long has it been since I saw the sunlight? How many years have you trapped me in this room until now? Siegrain!! What have I done to you to deserve this." Jellal looked up his eyes finally getting used to the light again. "You damn big brother stole everything from me. I'm going to sacrifice you and your lover to destroy Fiore and bring forth the dark wizard Hakai. He will come back and turn the world into darkness like he did hundreds of years ago." He cast a spell on the floor. The tower starts rumbling and the crystal Jellal and Erza are chained to start glowing. "Hurry free them from the crystals." Natsu and Zeref run to Jellal while Mavis and Lucy run to Erza. "Not on my watch." Siegrain proceeds to attack them but Gray and Juvia gets in his way. They succesfully unchain Jellal and Erza. Jellal being to weak walking on his own.

"No you can't win." Fire appears around Siegrain 'You have done enough' The fire engulfes Siegrain and he dissappears. "What was that voice." "I don't know but lets hurry and leave first." They proceed to leave but the something hit Natsu and Zeref. "Happy and Lucky" "Don't worry they are with us" Simon and the rest appears in front of them. "I was wondering what happened to you guys you just disappeared in the middle of everything." They took the ship that Simon and the rest prepared and head off.

Erza walked up to Jellal. "Say Erza how come you knew that it wasn't me." Everyone left them space but still listened to their conversation. "First off his eyes are different from yours. But after he said that I had no last name is was confirmed. The night before we left you talked to me alone while everyone was asleep. You kissed my foreheared took my hair in your hand and gave me the name Erza Scarlet. It is still one of my most treasured memories. I wish I was that smart the day after. I wouldn't have left you there." Jellal smiled and hugged Erza. "Awwwwwwwwwww" They quikly seperated with red cheaks. Everyone started laughing. "One last question before we hear the backstory." Everyone looked at Natsu. "How come you have muscles when you were caved in for years." "Well before he chained me up I could freely walk in the cave. I had nothing better to do so I trained my body. Then two weaks ago he came into the cave and chained me up." Natsu nod thinking.

"The only thing I can say about our past is that we were slaves destined to work forever, luckily they all escaped but the day everyone escaped was when my brother came to me. I noticed something had changed about him but since he is my brother I still trusted him and followed him as he lead me to a room and that's when the door behind me close. I've never left that cave till today but I would like to find out what my brother has to do with the dark wizard Hakai and where he vanished to since at first it looked like the flames engulfed him and he died but after further inspection there were traces of a teleportation."

Everyone fell silent thinking about possibilities but they all came to a dead end starting to look at Zeref who was still thinking, after some minutes of quiet and staring Natsu decided to lightly nudge Zeref to get his attention. SInce it didn't work Natsu started to get even bolder and lay down on his lap and hugging his waist only then did Zeref look like he came back to life and he looked down at Natsu patting him with a fond smile. "I'm trying to find the connection between Hakai and Siegrain but it looks like we need to find out more before I can even begin to draw out a hypothesis."

Agreeing with Zeref everyone stated to enjoy their time with Natsu remembering his motion sickness and falling ill. They safely arrive at the Hotel again enjoying their rest time. Simon and the rest decided to go travel the world wich made Erza and Jellal sad but also proud since they were now choosing their own way instead of listening to someone else. Jellal decided to join Fairy Tail and go on mission together with Team Natsu. As they arrived back in Magnolia a well known figure was watching them behind them a crew who follows them

"Enjoy your last free time Twin Salamanders the legendary Fairy Tail duo things will change from now on."

They arrived at the Guildhall to meet their friends before going home to rest for the day, the moment they went in they hear horrible music, Zeref and especially Natsu had to close their ears of fear that they are going to bleed to death. Erza being really annoyed got out a sword and stormed at Gajeel who was playing the horrible music, successfully destroying his guitar from then on a fight emerged between the Fairy Tail members. Lucy and Mavis greeted Levi before deciding to leave for the day.

Zeref had to drag Natsu out of the mess and left with Happy and Lucky flying behind him as he was carrying Natsu back to their home. Not knowing where to go Jellal accepted the invitation of Erza to spend the night with her and find somewhere to stay in the following days.

The night ended peacefully for all of them.