"Whatever," Gwen snorted. "I can deal. I once had a summer job at a petting zoo. It's so adorable. Everybody feeding the adorable ghost their adorable cabbages. But somebody, i.e. me had to shovel up the less adorable end of the digestive process."

"Speaking of number two," Chris interrupted, gaining back the camper's attention. "It's time to pick your teammates and then try to stick it to the team your boyfriend chooses." Gwen let out a groan and Trent frowned.

"And," Chris continued. "To make things interesting, no one is allowed to pick Corrine."

"What?" Duncan, Gwen, and Trent, all exclaimed. "Why not?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked rhetorically. "She was the third winner, so whoever would pick her would be at an obvious advantage."

"Are you sure about that?" Heather asked. "It's not like she won last season."

"She may not have won," Leshawna defended. "But she lost because of a misunderstanding, you lost because you suck!"

"Stop interrupting!" Chris shouted from his bull horn, making everyone wince and shut their mouths.

"As I was saying," He continued. "Whichever team loses the challenge today, will be the team that gets Corrine."

"Just like last season, right?" Corrine asked and Chris nodded.

"Now, get to picking!" Trent turned to Gwen with an uneasy look on his face.

"We're not gonna get all competitive and nasty, are we?" He asked and Gwen crossed her arms.

"Absolutely not! We learned from last season, right?"

Chris had them go to opposite ends of the campfire and lined up the opposite gender next to them, with Corrine sitting on the bench in the middle.

"Okay," Chris said. "Let's get this bloodbath started. You're gonna choose schoolyard style. Boy, girl, boy, girl. Ladies first. And since we have no ladies here, Gwen." She let out a sigh, looking defeated.

"I don't know," She said. "Duncan." Trent let out a gasp of betrayal.

"I can't believe she just went ahead and chose Duncan!" Trent confessed. "I mean, they're kind of alike. And now she wants to be on the same team? What am I supposed to make of that? You think you know a person!"

"You know," Corrine said to the trailer camera. "She picked him really fast for someone who 'didn't know.'"

"I choose the beautiful Lindsay," Trent countered, making Lindsay jump in excitement.

"'The beautiful?'" Gwen huffed. "What, was Trent trying to tick me off by picking Lindsay like that? You think you know a person!"

"Because I like to keep things cool," Gwen said. "I pick Leshawna." Leshawan skipped over to her new team, giving Gwen a high-five.

"The girls are back in town!' She cheered and Corrine let out a giggle.

Lindsay gasped, looking over to Trent.

"You know what would be so great? If you picked Tyler!"

"Tyler's not in the game anymore," Trent said, already looking like he regretted picking her.

"Seriously?" She asked. "Bummer."

"I choose Justin," Trent said and Gwen scoffed.

"Oh. Pick all the good-looking contestants. That'll get you far."

"It will in show-biz," He smugly replied, making her growl.

"DJ"

"Beth," Trent chose and Gwen tapped her chin in thought. Leshawna leaned over to whisper to Gwen.