Ocean's Eight - Or Ten

Last time on Total Drama Island, we learned that war movies are brutal! At first, our contestants were flying high. But tensions soon ran deep when the Grips couldn't capture the footlocker to win the challenge. Despite the inspiring leadership of Admiral Lindsay, Her Hotness. And while the Gaffers technically won that battle, you have to wonder if they lost the war because their biggest conflict is still each other. In the end, even though Owen's jaw was wired shut, his heart was wide open as he faced a voting tragedy. Was it time for Izzy to go? Again? Uh, yeah. That girl is a complete wackjob! You keep coming back for explosive drama, I keep coming back for the perks. Car chase this week! And with only nine contestants left, the engines are on and the stereo is set to thump to the catchy opening theme song. It's time for some more Total Drama Island!

The teens were all gathered, once again, in the Craft Services Tent, eating the breakfast that Chef had made. Although 'made' is a strong word, opened from a can is more like it. Corrine poked at her slime-covered bacon, wondering if this was going to make her go vegan when Leshawna stormed out of the tent, furious at her other teammates. Ever since they found out that she had faked her tears to get the spa day during the Medical Drama challenge, they have treated her like garbage. The team was falling apart and maybe that meant it would finally be time for the Grips to win a challenge.

"I feel so lucky to still be here," Beth said, breaking the silence, and Owen, who had finally gotten his jaw fixed, agreed.

"And I am back on track! My jaw is unwired and I am back in business!"

He grabbed his plate, spooning all the food into his mouth.

"I can go back to eating like a regular person!" He spat out and Corrine cringed as pieces of half-chewed food landed on the table.

"Sorry guys," he apologized as he saw his teammates' faces of disgust. "I'm gonna go see if Chef has any napkins. Or more food."

Corrine turned and watched as he walked into the kitchen, making eye contact with Duncan. She sent him a smile and he smirked back before turning towards his mug of water.

Suddenly, Chris came sliding down the tent on a rope through a hole that he had cut into the thick nylon.

"What an entrance!" Beth exclaimed as he reached the ground with a soft thud.

"Consider it a hint as to this week's movie genre!" He supplied and Duncan raised his hand mockingly.

"Is it some lame-o, rock climbing, wannabe host movies?"

"No," Chris said, sending the teen a glare. "This week, we're paying tribute to the action-packed bank heist gangster caper film!"

"That's like three genres in one," Corrine pointed out and Chris nodded his head.

"Very true. But I wanted to do all of those movies and since we didn't have enough run time, we had to squeeze them all into one."

"Uh, Chris?" Justin said. "Our team is missing a player."

"So is ours," Heather chimed in. "But we don't care."

"Owen and Leshawna are gone, people," Chris said with fake suspense. "Because rescuing them is the first part of your challenge."

Beth gasped and Corrine rolled her eyes.

"They've both been locked up in state-of-the-art safes, along with all the tools each team will need to commit a movie-perfect bank robbery. Your job is to crack the safes, rescue your teammates, grab the equipment, and try to be the first ones to rob the First National Bank of Chris. Let's kick it, gangstas."

The teens were quickly led to the warehouse holding the safes and got to work trying to break their teammates out.

"Let me do it," Heather complained as she watched Harold slowly spin the dial.