Alien Resurr-Eggtion

Last Time on Total Drama Action, fifteen teenagers, one engaging host, a dilapidated film lot, and a whole lot of coin. Oh, and did I mention a remote-controlled monster? I love this show, some fared better than others, Owen ran for his life, but didn't make it very far, until he chowed down on fake food props and scored the reward, first pick of the cast trailers. Shockingly, Owen picked the wrong one, the girl's hopes of victory were crushed along with their new digs. Who will be one step closer to the million bucks? Find out on another thrilling season of Total Drama Island!

The teens had found themselves at the Crafts service tent, waiting in line for some of Chef's disgusting food, wishing they had something similar to what they were given at the resort.

"Keep the line moving, lovebirds!" Duncan ordered at Geoff and Bridgette, who were, of course, making out. They left the line without disconnecting their lips and Chef scooped a glob of scrambled eggs and bacon onto Corrine's tray, as well as her tea.

"Forgot how hungry I got last year eating on Chris' wrecked schedule," Duncan commented, getting his scoop of food.

"I know," Gwen agreed. "It got to the point where I'd kill for Chef's disgusting food. No offense, Chef." Chef looked at her, unimpressed, and dumped her scoop on the floor.

"None taken." Gwen walked off without her breakfast, a frown painted on her face.

"You can have my burnt toast, big mouth," Duncan offered and Corrine furrowed her eyebrows, wondering when they got so close.

"Judging from that gut, I thought you'd be all over those extra carbs," Gwen teased. Trent held out his ray to her.

"You can have my toast, Gwen."

"Thanks," She said. "But I can't take 'Enemy Toast'"

"Enemies?" Trent asked. "We're not enemies."

"In this game, we're all enemies," Duncan said and Corrine rolled her eyes, lightly elbowing him.

"Cool it, tough guy."

"Except for me and Gwen, I'll always have her back no matter what," Trent declared as they took a seat.

"Right back at you babe." Duncan snorted.

"I'll remind you two of that when the money is being dived up." Trent glared at him while Corrine took a large sip of her tea; it was gonna be a long day.

"Uh, no eggs and bacon for me, Chef," Owen said from behind Corrine. "I'll just have this nice bowl of prunes." All eyes turned over to Owen in shock.

"What?" He asked awkwardly, and everyone shrugged, returning to their food.

"My, uh, plumbings been backed up since I ate all those fake food props," Owen confessed, letting out a fart. "Pressure build-ups been killing me! Come on colon, don't fail me now!"

Chris walked into the tent, accessorized with a red beret and ascot, looking like the stereotypical movie director.

"Welcome to day two of Total Drama Action!" Chris announced, slapping the clapperboard.

"Are you gonna do that every time?" Duncan asked from next to Corrine, stealing the last of her Ginger tea from her.

"Yes," Chris said. "Yes, I will."

"All right then."

"Today's movie genre is aliens," Chris announced and Corrine grinned, loving alien movies. "Our unpaid interns have been hard at work figuring out what makes an alien movie successful. Chef?" Chris gestured over to Chef, who was stirring some sort of green-looking broth.