Dial M for Merger

Last time on Total Drama Action, it was a festival of guts, determination, and sweat as yours truly put our contestants through their sports movie paces; only, Leshawna was a little distracted with her rant about the gang turned up on Courtney's PDA. And so, in the end, Heather, the queen of mean, was sent packing straight to the salon. But, there's no time to think about our coifs today, instead, we're gonna make the best spy movie ever! And, we might have a few sneaky surprises along the way. Right here, on Total Drama Action!

The teens were all seated around the bonfire that morning, doing their best to ignore Leshawna. She had been trying her best to brush what happened under the rug, telling jokes that no one found funny and begging her teammates to talk to her.

"What's a girl gotta do?" She asked, throwing down her sandwich. "I've said I'm sorry about that teensy spa lie a million times!"

"And that's the only million Leshawna will see," Courtney laughed out to the confessional, typing away on PDA.

"Even my own teammates?" Leshawna said to Harold and Duncan. "My teamies?"

"Hey," Duncan shrugged. "I don't trust anybody anyways so, business as usual."

"Not even Corrine?" Courtney snapped. "According to Leshawna, you seem to really trust her."

Duncan ignored her, choosing instead to cross his arms and look away. Lindsay, who was tired of listening to Leshawna, had stepped away and tried to get into the trailer. Unable to, she banged her fists against the door, screaming for it to open.

"Door!" She begged. "It's me, Lindsay! From this morning, remember."

"The door has a doorknob," Courtney corrected and Lindsay's face brightened at the realization.

"Oh, yeah!"
She grabbed onto the knob and pulled, but the door didn't open. Instead, a camera fell, scanning her face.

"Intruder Alert! Entry denied!"

The ladder leading to the trailer went flat, sending Lindsay sliding down into a pit that appeared.

"What the hell?" Duncan exclaimed, running over to the teen He kneeled next to the pit, trying to see if she was okay when suddenly, a purple tranquilizer dart flew into his neck.

He pulled at the dart, inspecting it closely before he began to sway. His eyes crossed for a second before he went down into the pit as well.
"Duncan!" Courtney gasped out, running towards him, which resulted in her being knocked into the pit by a stray sandbag.

"Run for cover!" Corrine ordered, pulling the door to the second trailer open and ushering in Leshawna, Beth, and Justin, and accidentally leaving Harold locked out.

"What's going on?" Beth gasped out as Corrine grabbed a few suitcases and stacked them in front of the door.

Leshawna took her idea and helped her while Justin and Beth began to panic, running around in fear.

"Where's Harold?" Justin asked and Corrine looked around.

"Looks like we lost him," She commented, trying to pull a bunk bed in front of the door, to no avail.

"We're all gonna die!" Beth screamed out. Corrine gave her a wicked grin.

"Not all of, probably just you."

She let out a squeak and Justin grabbed her shoulders, shaking her lightly.

"Hey, Beth," He reassured. "It's gonna be alright, just focus on my calming beauty and soothing complexion."

Beth paused for a second, watching Justin before she burst into tears. Suddenly, a can broke through one of the trailer windows, spraying gas into the room. Corrine quickly put her shirt over her nose and mouth, watching with teary eyes as the other teens in the room began to fall over into unconsciousness. It wasn't until he felt a dull pain in the back of her head that she too lost consciousness.