Get a Clue

Once upon a time on Total Drama Action, there was a princess trapped in a tower. Well, Courtney and Corrine got stuck in a set for a couple of hours, but still, a bunch of knights went to rescue them. Along the way, some were lost, dreams were crushed, and a prince prevailed. But, it was no fairytale ending for Princess Courtney and Prince Justin. Girl just won't stop winning. And so, Prince Justin got the boot, and the rest of them lived happily ever after. Not! Come on, this is total drama action. Forget happily, we've got fighting, danger, and maiming. This time, there might even be murder. So, keep your eyeballs glued here on another homicidal episode of Total. Drama. Action!

"Breakfast tacos?" Harold asked with a frown, taking a bite. "Is that all Chef knows how to make now?"

Corrine shrugged and reached for the hot sauce. "It isn't too bad," She said. "At least it's not oatmeal."

The remaining teens shuddered at the thought of his oatmeal, which was somehow both crunchy and mushy at the same time. Harold took another bite out of his food, teeth grinding against the eggshells Chef hadn't bothered to remove.

"Chef's the only person who knows how to make eggs like peanut butter," Harold remarked. "Smooth and crunchy."

He took another bite, teeth freezing against something hard, the sound making Corrine cringe. He reached in between his teeth and pulled out a USB drive, wiping away smooshed egg and taco shells.

"Maybe Chef ran out of things to put in his eggs," Duncan joked. "All he's got left is computer hardware."

"What if there's something on it?" Lindsay suggested. "Something all challenge-y"

"Only one way to find out," Beth said. "Stick it in Courtney's PDA."

Courtney scoffed.

"My PDA isn't going anywhere near that goober-coated thing."

Corrine rolled her eyes and reached over, yanking the device from her hands and handing it to Lindsay.

"What the hell?" Courtney hissed, reaching out for it back.

"I thought you wanted to win the game," Corrine said in a mocking tone. "Can't win it if you won't help us start it, right?"

"I'll admit," Corrine confessed. "Courtney shook me up last challenge. But, at the end of the day, I'm here to win. Not to make friends, not to meet someone, and I need to start acting like that. Even if it makes me the bad guy."

Courtney sighed, looking down.

"Do what you have to do," She said and Lindsay put in the USB drive. Her PDA flashed for a second, and Chris' face appeared on the screen.

"I hope you all had a filling breakfast," Chris said, his usual smug smile gracing his face. "It was so delish. I was practically on cloud nine. I could have had a dozen of them."

Lindsay and Corrine shared a look, brows furrowed over Chris' emphasis on words.

"But, enough about breakfast, it's time to eighty-six this combination- ah, I mean, conversation."

"Weird," Beth said. "Maybe Chris needs a vacation."

"Oh, yeah," Corrine said sarcastically. "It must be so hard to say a few paragraphs, get delicious food all day, and have an on-set masseuse. Poor baby."

Duncan snorted, and reached out to fist-bump Corrine, who ignored it in favor of scooting closer to Lindsay, so held the PDA closer to her. Duncan frowned, dropping his hand.

"Right now," Chris said, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back. "I'm gonna relax in a nice safe and secure place... and get ready for today's challenge! You're probably wondering what the challenge is. It will remain a mystery until you find me. Hopefully, you'll clue in and track me down, but in the meantime, I'm gonna crack open a soda and relax. See ya!"