Super Hero-ID

Last time on Total Drama action, it was every dude and dudette for themselves as the teams were busted up. That didn't stop Leshawna from forging a secret alliance with Duncan and Harold. Corrine wowed everybody with her fighting moves, but her win was stolen from her by Courtney. The cast made it out of a big exploding building but failed to diffuse some serious stink bombs, forcing them to de-stink in tomato juice baths. In the end, Courtney and Lindsay got the fabulous reward-- a trip to the local stinky cheese factory. Will Leshawna's alliance with Duncan and Harold hold? Will Duncan finally choose between Corrine and Courtney? All this on today's episode of Total Drama Action!

"Finally," Corrine muttered under her breath as she finished looping the wire around the rock attached to Duncan's necklace.

She had finally finished fixing his necklace, twining in a few plants that were considered to be 'lucky' around the rock from the island last season. It had taken her time, but she felt like it was perfect, especially because the necklace he made her helped her cut the wire in the last challenge, even if she didn't win.

She stood from the desk in the trailer, placing the necklace in her skirt pocket that lay on the floor. She pulled herself up onto the bunk, got adjusted, and watched as Lindsay and Courtney argued with each other.

"You stink," Lindsay said as Courtney sprayed herself with perfume.

"You stink like feet!" She snapped back.

"Are you kidding me?" Leshawna asked. "You're both rank!"
"Who knew a tour of a cheese factory could make you smell so bad?" Beth asked.

"Anyone with more than one brain cell," Corrine muttered under her breath.

She had never really gotten along with Beth, but she disliked her even more after she made a whole scene about what Leshawna said. She had no right to do it just because Leshawna teased her. It was so petty and anger-filled, that she was angrier at Beth than she ever was with Leshawna.

Lindsay shrugged, pulling a piece of cheese out of her bag.

"Gouda, anyone?"

Meanwhile, the boys were standing in the bathroom, brushing their teeth as they talked about what to do as they were outnumbered by the girls.

"I'm just saying," Justin slurred with a mouth full of toothpaste. "If we don't boot one of them, it'll be one of us next."

"I hear ya," Duncan said, spitting his paste on the ground. "Chicks are cutthroat."

"I don't know," Harold disagreed. "They might just vote each other off. Maybe we don't need to worry about it."

Duncan punched the teen hard on the arm.

"Shut up, nerd."

"So, what do you want to do?" Duncan asked as they all lay in their bunks.

"We need a plan," Justin said.

"Since when did you start thinking so much?" Duncan snorted out.

"A near-death experience can change a man, Duncan," Justin said with haunted eyes. "Once you've lost everything, there's nothing left to lose, except the million dollars."
That next morning, the teens, still in their pajamas, were led to a set styled like a city filled with skyscrapers. They stood in front of Chef, who was dressed in a pink mumu and screaming like a lady.

"Where are we?" Leshawna asked. "And why is Chef in a nightie?"

Suddenly, Chris dressed as Batman flew on a rope towards the screeching Chef, lifting him up and gently setting him down on the ground.

"Is anyone gonna tell us what the heck is going on here?" Courtney demanded.

"When I feel like it!" Chris glared over at the teen girl.

Give me Anything but Signals that are Mixed (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें