"R-right.." She didn't feel great to know her good friend was cheating but she also would still keep it a secret..

"So, you think we should show Eraser?" He snickered. "No!! We shouldn't.. That's, that's mean! And I don't want to be like Pencil.. I don't want to be mean..." Bubble sighed.

"Okay okay, we don't have to, we can maybe tease her about it then, don't have to show anyone but her" Woody implied.

Bubble thought for a few seconds. If Eraser didn't see he wouldn't get mad, and if they teased Pencil it wouldn't be as bad, right? It would just be... Her level of, meaness. Right?

"We can do that, I-i guess.." Bubble sighed. "This'll be fun alright, I promise" He nodded.

"O-okay.." Bubble rubbed her left arm in discreet. Woody grabbed Bubbles hand and raced out the door.

She blushed slightly. Was this, better than the alliances.. Feeling?

Maybe..?

Pencil was sitting on Eraser lap. On her phone she clicked and clicked.

"You're still on that thing? We were supposed to watch a movie together.." Eraser sighed. "What do you mean?? You didn't even start it yet!" Pencil growled.

"I did start it, it's halfway done" Eraser stated. "Why didn't you tell me, oh, my, god" She shook her head.

"At this point I rather have hanged out with Pencil or something" She complained. "You realize she isn't your girlfriend, right?" Eraser said.

"I realize that, it's like you don't have a brain" Pencil rolled her eyes. "I don't have a brain" He said as he paused the movie.

"At least Pen has a brain" She said. "Whatever" Eraser shuffled over, making Pencil sit on the couch.

"Get me some popcorn or something I'm hungry" She said. "On it.." He groaned.

Bubble hesatintly knocked on their door. "Who is it?" Pencil asked. "It's me" Bubble called out.

"Speak louder, can't hear you, idiot" Pencil moaned. "It's Bubble!" She yelled.

"Like okay, hold on no need to yell Bubs" Pencil sat up and went to the door and opened it.

Bubble walked inside as Woody came in second.

"Why is this weirdo here? Isn't he supposed to be I don't know hooking up with someone?" Pencil joked. "If you're talking about what you do every night don't use insults towards others" Woody said.

"S-sure.." Pencil crossed her arms. "A-anyway, what do you losers want?" Pencil scoffed.

"It's actually what we want" Woody pulled out the picture showing it to Pencil.

She gasped with an unnevered expression.

"What is it babe?" Eraser called from the kitchen. "Nothing just.. A uh, Bubble told me an interesting thought for once!" Pencil nervously yelled.

"Oh, okay" Eraser said.

"Where the hell did you get that picture..?" Pencil shivered. "Less questioning more offering" Woody said.

"Alright, what do you want? Like a few bucks or something? Maybe a girlfriend?" Pencil asked.

Woody gently looked at Bubble.

Bubble offered her eyes to Pencil. "I.. Want more, respect from you and Match, you guys always push me around like I'm just there to be hurtful and I hate it! I want you guys to change, a-and it'd be nice for you to apologize.." Bubble said.

Pencil stood quietly. Knowing her demands were fairly dumbfounded would she really give up on her relationship just for that?

"Like, okay, gee, I guess we could be a tad bit nicer to you and I'm sorry for being a little rude to you because you're soft" Pencil rolled her eyes.

"Good enough for me.." Bubble said. "Now hand me the picture" Pencil said. "Has no use now, here" Woody handed it to Pencil.

As soon as she had it she ripped it up into pieces. Leaving the remains on the floor.

"Now get out I have somethings to do" Pencil pushed the both of them out of her house, shutting the door.

"Hm, didn't that go well" Woody said. "It was okay.. Uh, thanks for helping me" Bubble smiled shyly.

"Oh, don't think a thanks will satisfy me just yet, I'd like something more.."

"W-which would be..?"

"Better yet, I rather tell you in my room, not out here" Woody said.

"O-oh-?"

The duo walked back home. Opening the door to see Leafy in the dining room with some cards.

She looked up at them and waved. Bubble waving back before Woody took a grip of her wrist.

Going to his room he locked the door.

Woody calmed himself down.

Bubble grew.. Awkward.

"I'd like your panties in return"

"M-my what?" Bubble blushed highly at his demand.

"Your underwear" Woody stated again.

"Wh-why!?"

"It's something I interest in, I gave you something now you return it"

"I g-guess that's fair.. Um.. Can you turn around so I can get it off?" Bubble muttered.

"Yes I can.." Woody took by his word and turned around. Only to hear Bubble get undressed. "Are you done?" He asked.

"N-not yet don't look"

"Gosh, why is it taking you so long do I have to rip it off of you?"

"That's.. Not necessary!"

"Then hurry up"

A few moments later Bubble tapped Woody from behind, only to hold up a pair.

It had lucious brown with little white headphones as a design.

Woody took the left and and the right to examine it.

"You have what you got in return.."

"Yes, I did"

Woody softly put it in his pocket and gave little kiss to Bubbles cheek. Making her flutter in excitement.

He then walked backwards and sat on his bed.

"You can leave if you want, I already helped you"

"Hey, Woody?"

"Hm?"

"I appreciate your help.."

"Don't mention it and also, keep it a secret between you and me~"

Bubble nodded and walked out of his room. Her heart raced as blood pumped.

Leafy was still in the dining room. "Huh, I wonder if Woodys dick is small, guess I'll never know" She snickered as she flipped through the cards.

Also wanna say I am kinda embarrassed of writing. I dunno why maybe I'm just whiney lmfao.