~4~

I was in Harajuku with Itadori and Megumi. I sat in the railing while the two boys talked, and Gojo was roaming around the area for snacks like usual. We were waiting for our last female student to arrive.

"Hey Kana, why'd you dye your hair white?" Itadori curiously asked, glancing over at me.

I understand that most people wouldn't want to dye their hair white since they don't want to look old. Most people dye it other colors like pink, blonde, lavender, and such. I softly smiled at him, "Because I'm cursed. I am born to die before I reach adulthood. My white hair symbolizes the curse flowing through my blood."

Itadori's face quickly paled, and Megumi hit his shoulder for being rude. "I-I didn't know that! Sorry for being—" He stammered, but it wasn't a new thing I encountered. Everyone's reactions were all the same.

"Megumi, be nice to him. Itadori didn't know. He was asking a harmless question." I jumped off the railing, and I poked Megumi's side as he jumped away from me.

"Stop it!" Megumi grumbled, stepping far away from me.

"But back to what I was saying, it's a cursed cycle where every first born to any Ozaki family members' child will die. They are born with white hair, whereas the rest of the siblings have black or brown hair." I pointed at my pure white hair, resembling a wintry day with fresh snow covering Mother Nature. "I'm a regret free person! I live my life exploring with Megumi, and if I die tomorrow, then I'll die happily—" I can never talk about my unsure future with Megumi interrupting me.

"You aren't dying yet, idiot." Megumi clamped my mouth shut with his slender fingers. My cheeks were squished together as my eyes were glaring at him. "If you plan on living, then I suggest you be careful on surviving," he squeezed his fingers closer, hurting my cheeks in the process.

"Me...gumi...!" I winced, wrapping my hands around his wrist and pulling it away from me. "It...hurts!"

There was a tick mark on his head, but that should be me. I don't know why he's mad. I only told Itadori the truth about me. Megumi could've ignored me if he was tired of hearing the same old character introduction. "No, this teaches you a lesson to appreciate your life. Maybe I will—"

Luckily, Gojo saved me in time before my death by Megumi. "Hey love birds, stop flirting! You guys make me feel single." He jokingly said in disgust.

Instantly, Megumi let go of me and groaned from his comment. If it wasn't for Gojo, then I wouldn't have a jaw right now.

"Sensei, you're not getting any younger, so you should find a partner now." I acutely attacked him with my words. He needed to stop calling us love birds because me and Megumi weren't even on that level, and we will never be either.

Gojo hissed, clutching his heart in pain as his body curled inwards. "Ouch! Why'd you hurt my feelings?!" He dramatically cried while I patted his shoulder.

"There, there... Uncle, maybe Iori can be your future partner." They were polar opposite, but people say that opposite attracts so someday their feelings for each other will blossom. They bicker a lot when I do see them interact, but it's a normal thing which happens to couples—I mean people.

From hearing Iori's name coming out of my mouth, Gojo shot his head up and rejected my statement. "She's not my type! I don't like angry women." He gave me reasons why he would never be with Iori, along with his ideal woman. His words were coming in one ear and coming out from the other ear. I wasn't taking in any of this information from him. It's not my place to really say much because it's not my life, but I'll partially listen since I'm a good person.

Slowly, I stepped away from his speech about romantic relationships and turned to the two boys. "Wanna kill time by exploring the place?!" My hands were clasped together as my eyes sparked. "It'll be a great way to bond with each other!" Moreover, I just wanted someone to be with me while roaming Harajuku.