~12~

Swinging my weapon at the special grade, I made sure to imbue all my cursed energy into my scythe.

Woosh!

The cursed spirit kept evading without attacking me. He's following his words of not harming me, and it sucked how I couldn't even leave a scratch mark on him due to his agility. "Damn you!" I said under my breath as I used my third eye illusion to clone myself and attack in unison. I hoped this stopped the creature's movement from escaping under my nose.

As the 5 clones of me striked towards the cursed spirit at once, I didn't expect him to fight me back as he previously avoided me. "Gah...!" My clones disappeared as I stared down at the wooden stick lodged into me. At the tip of the stick, there was a flower bud blooming like it was the first day of spring. Additionally, my own blood dared to spill on the ground, snapping me out of my reckless action. "Was I too careless? Perhaps..." A small chuckle slipped out of my painted lips. I was too close for comfort because he wouldn't attack me. What a naive move of mine.

"It's a bud that feeds on cursed energy. The more cursed energy you use, the deeper it will plant inside of you. However, for your case, it's not as lethal as it should be because I can't kill you. So instead of it ripping your body apart, it'll spread a small dose of poison to weaken you. Be grateful that someone wants you alive."

The special curse perished in thin air, and the poison began dominating me. It surprised me how quick it was flowing in my bloodstream. "Shit... Taken down so easily... Hah..." My knees buckled and I fell on the ground. My muscles throughout my whole body felt like it was overworked without even doing anything too aggressive or long. "Regardless if you wanted to hurt me or not, you cursed spirit, I'm not going to let you escape so easily!" I have no choice but to pull out my trump card and end that nature-loving spirit. "Domain expansion: irreversible cessation!" With the abundance of cursed energy I had in me, I was able to cover the whole school ground in pure darkness. Even if this domain of mine drains me to kill the unregistered spirit, I am willing to risk it all because it's my duty to finish this.

Instead of a giant sized reaper, I summoned a god sized reaper to loom over this area. The black cloak hid the face of the reaper as their red eyes glowed red in the dark abyss, and the sharp ruby hallowed eyes lasered death in their path of the next victim's life. Although I didn't summon the full body but the torso and up, I did a pretty good job because it was enormous. It really looked like the age of gods were coming to take back their rightful place as rulers. Who wouldn't coward from the sight of this? It's not normal to see the grim reaper rule from the sky when their place was in the limbo. I hoped no sorcerers shit their pants from this.

Feeling each of my cells succumbing to the poison in a matter of seconds, I had to make sure I didn't fail to exterminate this bug unlike last time with the patchy face. "Kill off the enemy, my dear friend." My vision was getting blurry as my eyes couldn't focus anymore. I wanted to watch the reaper do its thing, but my eyes kept rolling back. I underestimated the potent poison and its ability to take me down since it's from a cursed spirit.

The enormous skeleton hands stretched outwards, gravitating towards their destined target. The hands were slow yet powerful because no one can outrun death. There's never been a case where a cursed spirit escaped from my domain or the reaper. But I believe even if they did, death will stain the being's life force until it evaporates. I prayed there's a slim chance of the branch spirit from getting away, yet I do want it to escape because I wonder how long he will last before death catches up to him?

As the boney hands spotted the target, the branch spirit used his technique to defend himself. All the enemies can fight in my domain, but it's useless unless they can overpower my domain with their own. The cursed spirit sprouted sharp roots from the ground, aiming at the reaper's hands; however, it didn't cause any damage to my counterpart. The roots may have pierced the hands, but it has no effect on it whatsoever. Nothing can touch death. The reaper refused to be defeated as it swiftly crushed the roots into small pieces by pressing against it, letting it crumble down like a broken iceberg falling into the sea.