~11~

It was finally the sister goodwill event, and I felt like dying because I wasn't pumped to participate despite the harsh training we received from the 2nd years. My body and eyes were extremely tired because I couldn't sleep at all. The daunting event wouldn't ease my mind. I tried counting sheep or watching videos, but it only made me want to stay up rather than sleep. Dark bags covered my eyes as a result from my sleepless night.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Megumi asked, taking notice of me leaning against him for body support. He didn't flinch or stiffen; he's used to this.

"I'm just so tired!" I yawned, turning my face to suffocate in his jacket. Probably this will help me to sleep because I'm not seeing daylight and I'm not breathing easily.

"Kana, stay awake." Megumi grabbed my shoulders and forcefully pushed me away so I wouldn't do that again. "You can sleep later." He patted my left cheek as it vibrated from his light pats.

"Why is everyone empty-handed?!" Everyone present turned around to see Kugisaki with her luggage as if she's going on a vacation. "I thought we're going to Kyoto!" A big disbelief slapped her face.

"I wish! But no, they're coming to us." I said, doing some body stretches to wake me up. I cracked every joint in my body and safely pulled my muscles. This felt great. Now I'm somewhat awake and a little bit energized.

Then Maki explained to Kugisaki how the Kyoto kids had to come to Tokyo. As per usual, Kugisaki was mad because she thought she would be traveling. Suddenly I also have the urge to travel too... I'll bring Kugisaki along with me instead of Megumi. This can be a girl's hangout day! It'll be a great idea if Kugisaki agrees with me. We can travel around Japan as we skip school and sorcery duties. It's not like the boys will need us during missions. They can handle it on their own.

Grabbing Kugisaki's hands in mine, I smiled brightly at her as I showed my white teeth. "Why don't we go on a vacation after this sister event?! It can be me, you, and Maki! And... I'll find a way for sensei to lend me his card too." I wiggled my brow at her, and Kugisaki grinned deviously like she's on board now.

"I like your thinking!" She nodded her head in approval. "Let me know how it goes before we actually plan it."

"Alright!" It won't be too hard to sway Gojo. He really likes me and cherishes me as his 'niece', so there's no way he can't deny my request. If I can compromise or persuade him in any shape or form, I know I can have my ways with him. Also, he has the tendency to spoil me whenever I'm forced to join him during his meetings. It's not a bad thing because I get something out of the trip in return. That 'uncle' of mine makes bank, so it won't hurt to borrow some cash from him.

The next thing we all knew, the Kyoto students came walking in. Their presences were grand as their competitive lion-like eyes glanced over to us especially Mai. They wanted to win this as much as we did too. There was no way us Tokyo students were going to lose when we trained very hard for this day.

On the other hand, Utahime sighed, being disappointed as always towards our missing teacher, Gojo. "So where's that idiot?"

I felt bad for Utahime because she has to deal with Gojo's antics whenever I'm accompanying him. I don't know why but he really loved to get underneath everyone's skins. He's like a mosquito that everyone's trying to kill but can't kill because they're too late when they want to smack the life out of it. Gojo knew how to evade in a snap with his skilled abilities.

"Satoru's late," Panda expressed his concern.

Then Maki replied, "No way that idiot is ever on time."

"She didn't even mention his name," Megumi commented.

"Nope, he's never on time. Trust me... I'm always there when he brings me to his meetings. We're either thirty minutes to an hour late. This is nothing new. He loves to be the center of attention." Just when I said that, Gojo came rushing in with a cart in his hands. The wheels rolled against the cement ground as he loudly announced his presence like always.