Chapter 11: Cygnus

Začít od začátku

"You're gonna defy me as well?" he said "The girls need to know. They are intelligent enough" 

He touched her chin, Druella flinched at the touch. 

"Let's get to bed. I will prepare you some tea" 

Druella nodded. And followed her husband to bed. 

                                 (..........)

"The boy got into Gryffindor?" Cygnus asked Druella smirking. 

His wife nodded. "That's what Narcissa says in her letter" 

Cygnus started laughing hysterically. Druella smiled, but she seemed scared. 

"Dru. This is heaven" he said smiling. 

"H-how come? Is..is a bad thing..."

"For Orion, it is" Cygnus answered. 

The despise Cygnus had for Orion grew every day. The only reason he actually visited Grimmaund Place, was to make fun of him all he can. Cygnus always compared his family with his. Cygnus always bragged about how perfectly well behaved his daughters were, while Sirius turned out to be a mess. He constantly did mischief on family gatherings making everyone pissed. And the other boy, followed his brother around like a puppy. And now he got into Gryffindor. This was the bloody opportunity to humiliate Orion. Slytherin was the good house. The house in which every Black had been. Uuhu. This was going to be a blast. 

That afternoon Cygnus visited Grimmaund Place. This time by himself. 

"What a lovely pleasure is to have you here, Cygnus" Orion said fakely.

"Save it, Orion" Cygnus stopped him "Dear sister" he hugged Walburga. 

"Cygnus" Wally smiled. Cygnus sat down after he asked Kreacher for tea.

Little Regulus came down to ears drop on the conversation. 

"Well I remember how exciting it was when Bella got to Hogwarts for the first time" he said smiling "Any news from Sirius?" 

"That stupid ungrateful child hasn't written of course" Walburga said annoyed.

"Of course is not of your business Cygnus" Orion said smiling sarcastically. 

"Orion..." Walburga warned.

"What are you doing here?" Orion asked full of hate "I didn't know you cared so much about Sirius" 

"I would be worried if I were you" Cygnus said "That boy is going to the wrong path altogether. What a parent must do is to put some order, don't you agree?" 

Orion rounded his hand on his wand. Furious. 

"What are you talking about Cygnus?" Walburga asked lighting a cigarette. 

"Haven't you heard?" Cygnus smiled evily "Your son got into Gryffindor not Slytherin" 

Walburga rolled her eyes like she was expecting it. Orion went pale. 

"WHAT?"

"Cissy wrote to tell us of course" Cygnus continued. "Poor girl, she was so concerned"

Orion stood up pacing furious. It was delightful for Cygnus. Walburga started laughing. 

"Of course he got into Gryffindor" she whispered "Did you hear that Orion? Really your son is an example"

"THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKING SCHOOL" Orion yelled as he threw a portrait breaking it.