CHAPTER 31

||ON CONCERT DAY||

*Tae thought BTS was being defamed due to him. So he hugged every member.
Everyone marked his change in behavior.. *

RM- Tae..
Tae- Hyung..
RM- Don't worry everything will be fine.

*Then they went to stage and perform after their performance ended. He took out a paper from his pocket. No one has any idea what is happening.
Then he started reading..*

Tae- My dear army, band members and staffs of bighit ..
Thank you for loving me. You gave me too much love . I love you...
{Don't you dare to leave our group}
                 -RM

*But he looked little confused. And gave a huge smile after reading the letter.*

RM- Yes! He was going to leave our group without even informing us. I heard him crying in the washroom . Then he came back I saw a paper on his jacket pocket. I just took out without altering him. I was shocked by reading that... He thought he was defaming us that's why he want to do that...Then I changed the whole letter and put it in his pocket while he went to do his hair.

Jimin- Why didn't you told us.?
Yoongi- because you would have ruined it.
Jimin- Hyung...

*Junkook and Jin was listening to everything by tapping Tae's shoulder but when they listened he wanted to leave the group ..they both kicked Tae's ass.*

Tae -Army...
*said With his trembling voice*

Army - Yes....
Tae - Sarangae (I love you)
Army - we know
Then - I broke my promise
Army - We know
Tae - Will you forgive me
Army - In one condition
Tae - what condition
Army - You have had to marry her . and invite us .

*Tae and every member was shocked by hearing this . Tae's eye fill with tears . *

Army - Don't cry . We are always with you. From the dusk to dawn . you are our inspiration.

*Then a video played on the screen. In which Tae was crying..Y\N said we have to separate. Members realised, that was the mute video trending on the news and accused Tae of being an Idol. After the video finished.*

Tae- From where did you get this.
Army- If haters can work hard to put you down... Then we army work harder to support you.
RM- We are family ...
Army- Yes...

*After concert Tae went to Y\N but she was not at Sejin's place . He searched for her almost everywhere but couldn't find her. He went to the bridge and heard someone crying *

Tae- Finally I found you..
Y\N- Why?
Tae- What? why did you run away?
Y\N- I just don't know..
The- Let's go .
Y\N- Where ?
Tae- To our home.
Y\N- No ..
The- Why? Don't you want to marry me?

*They both kissed each other and lived happily forever.*