CHAPTER 6

The  very next day Y/n had join but she got late. So, she rushed to the area where Sejin told her .At that time my phone rang .

Where are you?

I'm in front of big hit . Should i take the bus or taxi from here to your place?

Just enter at Bighit and give your appointment letter in the reception.

Are you kidding me?

What? If you want the job do as I say.

She cut the call and did as Sejin said. And she was Sejin coming towards her and introduced himself as the manager of BTS. 

Y/N wasn't responding anything she stayed frozen for 5 minutes. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She did not know how to react to this. But she had to control herself and work hard.

"I will introduce you to each member."
Sejin's voice cutoff her thoughts who was smiling at her.

"Su... Su...Sure. I will work hard and will keep your name Sejin."
It was like her dream coming true and she felt like floating.

_______________________  _________________

He never felt such emptiness around him. It's like someone had locked his soul in a dark empty room full of negativity. He leaned down on the sofa as he wanted to be alone but at that time Jimin screamed Ahh... Such a hectic morning.

" Yeah just like you."
Yoongi  said with rolling his eyes and continue doing hi steps. All the other members laughed.

" Tae!"
He heard someone calling.

"Yes"

" Tae..."
The raven haired male again called him with a teasing smile.

"yes"

"Taeeeeeeee..."

"Get lost."

"Tae .... Why..."
Now Jimjn joined the raven haired male in teasing his soulmate. But...

" What... Why ... Why are you like this Jimin hyung?"
This statement of the mankae dissapinted him.

"What did I do"
He fired back.

"why you are copying me.  ??"

"When?"

And then the catfight stared between them. But Taehyung  just got up and quietly walked to the other room. And sat near the window but he don't know why always that girl. She was trending over his mind.

Ahhhh....this need to stop.

Then Yoongi interrupted his dream  that all of them have an urgent meeting with the manager in the practice room.

  " How have you been?"

Every member shouted we are fine and you.
I'm not fine someone from the member said . When Taehyung turned back to look for the person. As expected it was Jimin.

"Why? What happened?"
The manager asked with concern lingering in his voice. 

" Yoongi hayung always teases me?"
Jimin replied with a pout. But Yoongi gave him a disgust look and said...

" Sejin hayung just ignore him."

"just see... Like this. He always does this to me."
He mumbled but everyone heard that.

" We never saw that."
Jin hyung said in a teasing tone.

Jimin kept quiet, making his sad goofy face.  Then everyone's attention turned to the door when they heard a knock.

" come in .....Listen to all of you. From today onwards she will take care of the group and she is my assistant and her name is Y\N. If you will have any query just call her."
Said the manager in one go. 

"But you manages us well"
Said the mankae making everyone gasp.

"I couldn't understand what's your problem with her."
Said Jimin to ease the situation.

" I don't like her."

" No one is telling you to like her."

" What about our privacy. If she turned out to be a sasaeng then"

"Then... you are thinking too much."

"Hey you two punks. Shut Up. I think she is better than you two useless."
Yoongi interrupted them trying to stop the bickering.

" Listen, if Sejin hayung had done it, then there must be something. Right? "
Finally the leader spoke tired of their bickering.

Hope so......

______________________

Hope you enjoyed...
.
.
Borahae💜