CHAPTER 13

TAE'S POV
:
:

My God, I was about to prepare for myself as I was going to meet her . But suddenly Y\N came and told us that we were having an urgent meeting.

All members rushed to the company. I was feeling a little down. Because I want to see her but this thing happened. I didn't pay attention to the meeting. The only thing that was in my mind that I just wanted to see her.

Thankfully the meeting got over and we headed towards our practice room.
Y\N instructed us to practice the dance moves and went out as she was having some urgent work to do.

Tae- Jimin..
Jimin- yes
Tae- You are my only bestie...
Jimin- What do you want?
Tae- I have to go somewhere..
Jimin- Where?
Tae- I will tell you later .. Please...

Jimin- What I will tell if others will ask?
RM - What are you talking?
Jimin- Tae is not feeling well...
RM- what happened Tae?
Jimin- Loose motion..
* At that time I just wanted to punch Jimin's face... As hard as I could*

Tae- Why do you have to say that?
Jimin- Now go and spend your day in the washroom..

* He commented and laughed at me.
I know he is a dumb ass...but sometimes his ideas work..
I went out of the company and ran as fast as I could in the shortest path I know..

Then I heard someone coming. It was her.. We shared many things. She got emotional and I hugged her...*

Y\N- Ok I have to go now..
Tae- Sure.

*I didn't know why the atmosphere at that time felt something different...I didn't want to go away from her.

When I reached to the practice place I saw Y\N was not there yet.. I felt relieved .. Because she was strict with our practice.*

RM- Tae.. Are you fine now..
Tae- Yes .. I took the medicine. I can practice now.
Jukook- Hyung ..you went washroom for 1 and half hour.

* They all laughed by listening to the mankae's statement...*

Tae- Darn... You evil..

* We practised and went back to the dome. But Jimin just couldn't let me breathe he kept me asking where you went .... Say... I kept ignoring him. He even slept in my room to know where I went... That little idiot. *