CHAPTER 9

A situation was filled with tension and was arising second by second. It's like the pink haired male was pushed in an oven where someone is rising the temperature and no one is willing to help him. He was about to cry when a voice suddenly interrupted him.

"Jimin and Junkook today I will teach you how to drink a branded beer."
A mint haired male said by gesturing Jimin to come near him who was busy fighting with inner self as he new that his hyung was not going to spare him.

"Why not Tae?"
Jimin asked glaring at the blue haired male who was poking his tongue out to tease his soulmate.

" He is a good boy."
Yoongi replied pouring the free beer in the glass that they bought that evening.

" Let's start....then"
The mankae who seemed to be very excited said.

"And what about us?"
The leader asked.

"Come let's drink."
The mint haired male said taking his third glass in.

All of them sat together and drank. Suddenly Yoongi started shouting Taehyung's name breaking his throat out and he was searching for the blue haired male who was just sitting next to him. He startled everyone.

All the members were like what the hell he is doing. Then Yoongi started shouting and singing SHORT~~~~~TTYYYY.

Not again...Jimin crushed underneath.

The mint haired male becomes a different person after being drunk. Then their is J hope who on his world. He became quite after consuming alcohol. It's like a switch of souls between Yoongi and J Hope.

_________________________________________

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully when he felt light was hitting his face. He thuged his hair on his ear and his eyes weren't opening properly. He found myself on the sofa. Where Junkook and Jimin were on the floor.

He searched for his hayung and I found Yoongi and J Hope under the stairs leading to the rooms, while R.M and Jin Hayung were on the kitchen floor. He took out his phone and started taking pictures to tease them later.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. And the blue haired male went to open it and saw Sejin and Y\N were standing with a concern face but when their eye fall on the members they started laughing on their sleeping position.

" That's why no one was picking my call."
Sejin said controlling his laughter.

" By the way, what happened to them?"
Y/n asked while going inside.

" Yesterday we were so drunk even we didn't realise where we slept."
The girl and Sejin both laughed at the idol's. innocent answer

Sejin left and Y\N went to the kitchen to make something for BTS to ear before going for their practice.

While was going inside the kitchen she dumped into something and fall on the floor.

When she turned back to wake up, she saw it was RM and J Hope on the floor. They were sleeping like they are dead., she was about to scream. They seemed like dead bodies.

Everyone wake up. Within that time Taehyung also came down looking all fresh.

" Can you give me mine?"
The blue haired male asked stretching his hands.

"uhh?"
Y/n looked little confused.

"Tea..Tea"
Taehyung repeated it two times.

She went to give him the tea at that time my foot fall on a beer bottle and she was about to fall on the floor but it never came.When she opened her eyes she saw two muscular arms were holding her and puller towards him.

Her heart skipped a beat and His touch collapsed her. Their cute moment was ruined by a cough.So, they gained their consciousness. Well they didn't know how to react to this awkward situation.

"I will take my own"
Taehsaid said and went towards the kitchen.

"Ok then I have to go"
She said and left the place as soon as she could.

Oh my God ....that was damn embarrassing.....

How can I make such mistakes....

She ran towards her room curshing herself which was intrruped by a phone call which was from Junkook.

When she picked up the call she heard him saying Don't make the lunch...Yoongi hyung will do it for all of us.

Then her doorbell rang, she opened the door and saw Jimin and Jin were smiling at her like idiots.

What the hell...

_________________________

💜.. BORAHAE