CHAPTER 14

NARRATOR'S POV
:
:

*She was humming her favorite song and getting ready for her first date. She selected her best dress..and decided to wear the scarf gifted by Tae.

She was about to go but suddenly her phone rang. The call was from sejin . *

Y/N - Hello
Sejin- Listen don't let any member go out.
Y/N - What happened?
Sejin- Just do as I say.

*Then she heard someone knocking the door. She open and saw Junkook and Jimin in a tensed look. *

Y/N - Listen just say everyone not to go outside.
Jimin- Yes we know..but we can't find Tae.
Y\N - Where did he go?
Junkook- None of the members know about it.
Y/N- Did you inform Sejin?

*Then Junkook's phone rang..
The picked up the phone and said hello sejin hyung.. *

Sejin- I cannot go ... Many haters are here in front of the company throwing stones..Please don't go out.
*He hanged up.*

Junkook- What we will do now..?
Y\N - listen let's go to your place and ask RM and Yoongi for some suggestions.

*They all went to the members floor.*

RM- Do you find any information about Tae..?
Y/N- What should we do now.? Just Tell me what is happening?..I couldn't understand..
Just tell me I couldn't understand anything... Why all this is happening?

Junkook- Some people who are against k-Pop culture are targeting the idols.
Yoongi- first we have to search for Tae..
Y\N- I have a plan..
RM- What plan.?
Y\N - No one knows that I work for you guys..So, their will no danger for me. I will go to search Tae.
Junkook- We couldn't just let you go alone.

Y/N- Why you are not understanding? I have to go alone..because none of you are safe.. please just stay here..
I promise I will bring back your Tae...

* Then she went and looked everywhere it's possible for her..
Y/N-Oh god what should I do...Where he is now.. Will he be fine..

*Then she sat down praying for him. When she opened her eye ..she saw Tae infont of him and suddenly ran and hugged Tae. *

Tae - What are you doing here?
Y/N- what would happen to me if anything went wrong with you today.

*Then she lost her consciousness..Tae took her to a vacate factory..he tried to wake her up..The factory was near the bridge, He went there and bought water for her and she finally wakes up.
Tae saw the scarf she was wearing..He thought it was the same scarf he had given to the girl..so he checked that he made a special logo of BTS on it , that she could recognize him as a member.
When he saw the logo .. he was stunned to know that Y/N was that girl. But Tae didn't tell her that.*