CHAPTER 2

The genuine smile was lingering on his lips after so many days.
But he was not loving the idea of being so selfish that he didn't even thought about his parents, band members and his army who loved him the most and supported him in the worst.

How could he do this to them? How could he didn't think about his parents and his hyungs? Why was he acting like a cowerd? And was going to give up so easily.

His train of thoughts were caught when he heard someone calling him. The voice is none other than his soulmate Jimin.

"Yes I'm here"
Tae said and Jimjn came running towards his voice.

" Where were you? We all are searching for you for one hour."
Tae could sense concern in his soulmate's voice. How he could leave his lovely friend he cursed underneath.

" I love you."
Was the only thing that Taehyung uttered at that time and a single tear left his eye which went unnoticed by Jimin because of the darkness but still he could sense there is something wrong with latter.

"Why what happened?"
The pink haired male asked.

"Nothing... let's go."
Taehyung replied which didn't satisfy the pink haired male but he shrugged it off. As he felt something weird about his bestfriend.

Jimin knows Taehyung since their high school and he remembered how Taehyung took care of him and supported him when he was ashamed of himself and his accent.

Since then Jimjn and Taehyung are soulmates. No one has to share anything. They can read it through eachother's eyes.

By the way, not to mention he  loved  ❤️ the hugs that Taehyung gives him. But still, he still have to tell this weird thing that happened to the other members.

Jimin heard laughing  and saw his hyungs  and the only golden make were sitting. He ran to them and described the weird thing that he felt in the behaviour of his soulmate.  But no one gave a shit because they were busy playing poker.

So he thought to speak with Taehyung alone and went to his room.

"Tell me what happened?"
The blue haired male heard a voice from his back.

" Nothing Jiminie"
He replied while turning back and looked at the male who was giving him weird looks.

"What with that face?"

" Tae who's this?"
Jimin asked coming towards him and his tiny index finger was point towards Taehyung's waist.

"What? Who?"
He searched in his jacket that he was wearing.

"Ahhhh....idiot I'm showing you  the bracelet hanging on your jacket. But it's not yours."
Taehyung gave him a confused look.

" will you help me to get it?"

"on the back of the wrist of your jacket."
  His bestfried helped him to get it.

"Ok thank you. I have to go and take a bath."

" Ok I will wait for your answer."
Jimin went back to his hyungs and not forgetting to close the door.

He just didn't want to disturb Taehyung by bombarding with his stupid questions. He knows it's not stupid but he also knows that the person whom he calls his soulmate needs his time.

Ah this Jimin... Taehyung crushed underneath while still in the shower.
He knows that his soulmate  will never spare him for his actions.

He ignored it because he can handle his midget friend... But something was not leaving his mind ant is who's  bracelet was that  and what about that girl.

He came out of his luxurious bathroom and slumped himself in his soft mattress bed. But he din't know why he was thinking about that girl and was falling for her voice.

Suddenly something catched her attention   'FORGIVE ME' written in bold letters on  the back side of the bracelet. This increased his curiosity to know her more.

And slowly he drifted to the dream land.

Next evening he again went to the same bridge. But someone was already there.

At that time he was hoping that someone to be the stranger who saved him that day.

___________________________

VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE IT.
.
.
I WILL UPDATE REGULARLY.
.
.
THANK YOU
.
.
BORAHAE 💜