CHAPTER 28

NARRATOR'S POV
:
After they finished their shooting. They all went to the dome and took rest.

Likewise, days passed with their busy schedules and all.

||TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CONCERT||

*They were practising their dance on the stage.*
Junkook- Tae hyung
Tae- Yes... Mankae
Junkook - can you please drop me at my parent's place after the practice?
Tae- Anything special?
Junkook- Yup, their wedding anniversary.
Tae- Ok then...

*After the practice ended Tae took Junkook to his parent's house and waited for him.*

*Junkook went inside hopping and dancing because he was going to give his parents a surprise but heard a loud noise of argument from their room .

So, he stood outside the room and overheard his mom saying I never thought you will do this to me.

Mr Jeon - I didn't do anything?
Mrs Jeon- Then why did you hide all of this from me. Tell me the truth. I want to know it all.
Mr Jeon- I will tell you everything
Mrs Jeon - Then just tell...
Mr Jeon - Actually, I never thought the girl, our son loved was your best friend's daughter. I only went
to her but she shot herself. I didn't know why she did that.
For that, I felt guilty all my life. I hide it from you because I know you will never believe me that I didn't kill her.

Mrs Jeon - What about Y/N. Where is she? 

Mr Jeon - One day I came to know that Y/N is in Seoul. But still, I couldn't find much about her. I didn't kill Y/N's mother.

*By listening this Junkook's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what was going on*

|BEFORE JUNKOOK ARRIVED|

Mr Jeon was talking on the phone about Y/N's mother's case and Mrs Jeon came to wish him but she overheard everything and started an argument with Mr Jeon.

Mr Jeon explained every single truth to her but still, she couldn't believe him.

|PRESENT|

Junkook went out with a heavy heart and teary eyes. Tae was waiting for him.

Tae- What happened Kookie?
Junkook- Nothing hyung let's go. I'm not just feeling well.
Tae- Okay