CHAPTER 12

NARRATOR'S POV
:

*Jimin and Junkook took Tae to his room and asked anything he need.*

Tae- I want to eat something.
Junkook- Ok I will make Ramen for you .
* And they both went down. Junkook ma ramen for Tae but Jimin went to Jin.*

Jimin- Hyung ..  Did you know yesterday Tae lost his sense and Y\N took care of him whole night.
Jin - Where is Tae I want to see him?
* Jin wakes up from the chair and went to see Tae*

Jimin- Hyyyunggg... You went without even listening to me.
* Jimin made a cute disappointed face... He was like... Why no one takes me seriously.  And doubted his own existence.*
[All members gathered on  Tae's room and spent time together. ]

Y\N'S POV
:

I told Kim to meet me that day. But I was quite busy with BTS as they were going to have a concert in 2 weeks.  All the members were called by PD Min sir for an emergency meeting.  Sejin  was not there so he told me on the phone to attend the meeting on behalf of him . 
While I stepped into the room. There was  pin drop of silence. I choose to stand away from the members but Junkook said to sit beside him.

PD min - You are the new assistant of Sejin.
*Sir pointed towards me with his eyes .*

Y\N - Yes.
PD Min - Is going well?
Y\N - Yes .
PD Min- Don't get nervous . We are one family.

*I nodded my head with a wide nervous smile. *

PD Min- The meeting is about BTS concert. Y\N you will play the main role because you have to arrange most of the thing . So, do it heartily. RM practice hard and you have to give your best.
*RM nodded his head.*

PD Min - Ok members and Y\N you can go now. I will talk to the other staff members.
All the best BTS. You can do it.

* Then I with the members left the room. I saw the watch and it was alrea7:00 pm. *

Y\N- Guys carry on with your practice I have some urgent work. I will be back within 1 hour.
RM- Sure you can .. We will practice hard.
Y\N- Bye.
* I just rushed from there took a taxi that I can reach near 7:25. *

Y\N- Drive fast.
Driver- Mam there is so much traffic today.
Y\N- why anything special?
Driver- There is an accident ahead.
Y\N - My God .
Driver - He is already admitted to the hospital.
Y\N- Ookk..
Driver - Mam should I park the car here.
Y\N - yes .. Yes here. Thank you

* I paid the money and came out of the car. I had to walk a little to reach the bridge.
Then I heard someone's heavy breathing.. *

Y\N- Kim?
Kim- Yes...
*He replied with his heavy voice. I don't know why his voice resembles with Tae.

But how can he be Tae? What a superstar will do here . He had much money that many people only dream of. And now he is practising.  I was just lost in my thoughts. I came back to reality when Kim said hello. *

Y\N - Yes...
Tae- I want to confess something?
Y\N - Yes?..
Tae- They when you saved me, I already fell in love with your voice. I couldn't unhear your voice. Even I couldn't ignore the voice that sounds similar to you.  Please don't get me wrong. I just want you to be with me forever. Because you, your voice, your touch everything heals me.

*I couldn't control my tears by listening to him .. Because of my sister. I cried. *

Tae- Why are you crying?
Y\N - Did you know these are the same words, my sister said to me.
Tae- What happened to your sister?
Y\N - I don't know  where she is.
Tae- okay
Y/N -  She was with me when I was thirteen. She loves me the most . She promised me to stay but suddenly one day she disappeared without any trace.
Tae- Why don't you informed police.
Y/N - My mother also died that day.. I didn't know what to do ...

*Then I cried . He suddenly hold my hand wiped my tears and hugged me. I felt haven in his arms.*

Y\N- I would really to arrest in your arms f for a life time.
Tae- Are you sure..
*I couldn't stop smiling. *

Y\N- Thank you
Tae- Why?
Y\N- You never saw me but how?
Tae- I don't know. I just feel you .
Y\N - Ok just meet me tomorrow.
Tae- It will be an official meeting..
* He laughed*

Tae- But where ?
Y\N - Let's meet here in the morning 10.
Tae- Sure.
Y\N- I have to go .
Tae- Ok .. Bye...

*He went in opposite directions. I didn't want to leave him. It feels like home with him. I just wanted to run back and hug him as tighter as I can. *

I went to the company where members were practising. I saw Tae dancing and That guy is not Tae I said to myself. But still, to clarify my doubts I asked Jimin that You all were practising for 2 hours.

Jimin- Yup.. None of us had taken rest yet.
Y\N- okey then.... Let's go to the dome..
Junkook - let's go....let's go....let's go...
*Then we went to the dome and I just slept as it was a busy tiring day.