Episode 48- Law and justice

Start from the beginning

Yomi stared at the doctor closely and observed him. The doctor was an old man who looked to be about his sixties and Yomi deliberate on whether to trust him or not. "Do us a favor then."

"What favor? I'll gladly do it." The doctor said.

"Remove any medical history of Jeremy Akinsola from here. He will soon be announced dead." Yomi instructed.

The doctor opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't find any word to say. He suddenly became mute and slowly nodded at Yomi.

"I'll remember today. I am moving him soon and I'll need another favor."
~~~~~~~~~~~

Few minutes after the meeting in the doctor's office. A fire alarm broke out in the hospital and during that process, Yomi dressed as a doctor and entered the ER where Jeremy and some other patients were. Everyone was running helter-skelter but Yomi was focused on getting Jeremy out of the ward. He walked to Jeremy's bed and when he got there, he began to push the bed out of the ER. No one noticed him ad he pushed Jeremy out of the hospital into the car.

Once you got Jeremy out of the hospital in one piece. He went to the car park and met with the doctor.

"Thank you doctor kyle," Yomi shook hands with him and gave him back his lab coats. "Jeremy would forever remember you. Please keep these secrets safe and also make sure none of this ever comes out." Yomi bowed to the doctor and walked out of the car park.

"Wait!" The doctor called his name and he turned back to face him. "I have a cabin on the silver island. An island is a small place back in Mandoe and it would be the perfect place for him to recuperate. " the doctor told him and he nodded. "Meet Me at the park later tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, doctor. I appreciate," Yomi appreciated and walked out of the car park.

The next day, Yomi and Doctor Kyle met and they spoke for a while before yomi finally left for the island.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got to the island, Yomi did everything he could to get Jeremy settled in the cabin. A day after they left Carbuja, he saw the news about Jeremy's death and the feathers press conference. He was furious and wanted to tell the world that Jeremy Akinsola was alive but he couldn't because he knew the president was somehow involved with Jeremy's attempt. 

There were days when he wanted to call Kendra and tell her that they were fine but he couldn't until everything was fine with Jeremy.

Due to the intake of the drug, Jeremy went crazy after he woke up. Sometimes he screams at himself and most times he hurt himself using any means of an object.

"I just want to die!" He shouted at yomi once. "Is that too much to ask? I want to leave this world and reunite with my family." Jeremy cried.

"This isn't you talking Jeremy. You have to fight against the drug in your system."

"Maybe the only fight I want right now is to die!"

Yomi refused to give up on Jeremy. He set up an appointment with the doctor back in India and every month the doctor whose name was Ankush comes down to mecianda to give Jeremy the care he deserves until Jeremy ran away from the cabin one very day.

"Jeremy, Jeremy," Yomi called his name that day but he couldn't find him. He searched for him all through the cabin but he didn't find him. Yomi proceeded to ask the people living on the island about Jeremy but no one had seen him. It was as if Jeremy disappeared totally from the earth.