Episode 47- Law and justice.

"It's hard to believe in coincidence, but it's even harder to believe in anything else."

John Green.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year and six months later,

It's been a year.

A year since Jeremy Akinsola's death was announced.  A year since the feathers began their project plan. A year since everything ended for the justice group.  A lot had happened over the year. The people had forgotten that Jeremy Akinsola ever existed nor did they remember the protests the feathers. It was as if everything ended when Jeremy Akinsola's death was announced.

Even when everyone forgot about what happened a year ago, some certain people didn't. They were the justice and they never forgot what happened a year ago.

"Hey guys, " Lara waved at the justice as she entered a small coffee shop.

"You are five minutes late Lara, " Kendra complained.

Over the past year, Kendra didn't change a bit. The only thing that's changed about her was just her hair color which she dyed black.

"Sorry, I was hooked up with the traffic. Ever since I was demoted to a traffic warden, I have been really busy and I apologized for that." Lara apologized.

"It's no problem," Mary told her.

"Oy, you might not have a problem with that but I do." Kendra scoffed and drank from her cup of cappuccino. 

"Come on Kendra, she already apologized," Lisa said but Kendra ignored her and continue talking.

"Being a traffic warden is a curse and it's all because of these stupid feathers. I am going to strangle them and feed them to vultures, "  Kendra threatened and slammed her fist on the table causing a loud noise and attracting the other customers.

"Shush, " A customer said to Kendra.

"You shush, I paid for my damn cappuccino so I'll talk if I want to, " Kendra retorted.

The customer shook her head at Kendra and then walked out of the cafe.

"Kendra, keep your voice low. You are attracting customers to us and sooner or later, we would be sent out of here." James told her and Kendra nodded in agreement. "So what's up, did anyone find anything?" He asked the group.

"Yes, I did," Mary said and bought out a picture from her purse. "I did a surveillance yesterday on Hamilton's boys and I found this, " she informed them and dropped some photographs on the table.

"Oh, hell no!" Kendra cursed angrily as she looked at the picture in front of her. It an image that shows Hamilton's boys forcefully pushing a girl into their van.

"That's is Melissa and she is a college student. I went to all her classes but she didn't attend any. Her friends said she had been missing for ten days." Mary explained.

"When and where were these pictures taken?" Kemisola questioned.

"I followed them to the old mansion of lordon," Mary replied.

"That's is where sola was killed." Kemisola quickly said.

"Then it's time we pay a visit to the old mansion." Kendra grinned like a villain who had just caught its prey.

"No, " Lara disagreed.

"Why?" Kendra quickly asked.

"Because now it's not the time," Lara replied.

"Then when is the time? When Jeremy is long forgotten. Jeremy and Yomi had been gone over a year now and ever since they died, we haven't achieved anything. Those who made them disappeared are living their lives and we haven't done a thing about it!" Kendra shouted and wiped the tears that are starting to fall down her face. "We didn't even see their corpses." She stated. "I didn't abandon my country and home so I could wait a lifetime before catching these power-hungry feathers in their net. We have enough evidence against them already."