14

TARGET: 300+ votes and 80+ comments.

I am skipping some scenes and also some are of my own...yahan vahan changes honge... I wanna finish this as soon as possible.

DO NOT COMMENT "NEXT UPDATE PLEASE" JUST TO COMPLETE THE TARGET...

It's really annoying guys...please so don't comment like this...

Avoid mistakes if any...

After few days again Manik's laptop was hacked and now Manik had enough. He wanted to get away from this.

He and his friends were discussing about the Alia's matter. Cabir was sitting a on a bench, Aryaman on the chair followed by Dhruv. Manik was somewhere in between.

Cabir: make her falk into ur trap.

Manik: how?

Aryaman: do at what u are best...give her fake assurance about you still loving her and get the information.

When he heard it he was not ok with the idea remembering Nandini but still agreed.

Later in the night Manik messaged Alia to meet him in one of the hotel and they had some intimacy but they didn't do anything beyond the limit.

When Manik came out he informed his friends that is wasn't her...

Cabir: then who is the person who is doing this?

Manik: it's from our office itself.

Manik said it in determination tone and listening him they also believed. Here Nandini was waiting for Manik to come home from long back.

Nandini: where are you Manik? It's already 12: 30 passed.

She again turned to go but she heard the car being parked...she got happy knowing it is Manik.

As he entered he saw her and passed her slight tired smile where as Nandini questioned him.

Nandini: where were you Manik? Kitna time ho gaya hai...

Manik: Nandini I was busy...please...

Nandini: what please kitne dino se you are coming home late na jaane kya kya hota hai aapko...aur office mein bhi u r too busy...

Manik: Nandini main ek problems se bahar aane ki koshish kar raha hun...can you be out for a moment...

Nandini frowned listening his tone... Nandini moved towards him and said

Nandini: Manik why are you talking like this? I was just worried...

Manik (shouting): to hell with ur worries...yahan main already itna pareshan hun and tum ho ki...

Nandini also was frustrated and she also had enough of his this behaviour.

Nandini(shouting): oh please Manik....you toh don't care whether I take care of you or do anything...you like to eat my hand made food...you like to listen me but you don't want me...you know what you don't care about my feelings...you are selfish...

She shouted all in tears making him more angry...she left to her room and locked herself...he sighed and turned to go to his room.

Few days passed and one night Nandini and her friends were discussing about the hacking.

Harshad: I'll look after the camera don't worry...

Nandini: done...aaj raat we will do this.

They bobbed their head and they dispersed. She was moving to her table when shs bumped into Manik and his file fell down... Nandini frowned looking at the legal document she bent down to take it but Manik took it immediately.