8

Hope you enjoy this.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button

TARGET: 100 + comments

Next day Nandini and Manik reached a particular place on the insistence of Manik's dadi...

Nandini: Manik...yaha toh koi hai hi nahi...

Manik: I know...u go..

Nandini: I am not going you go...

Manik: kaisi ho yrr tum...jao na..

Nandini: Manik aap mard ho be a man go go...

Manik glared at her she muttered something under breathe... Manik moved forward and Nandini followed him.

They climbed the steps.....as they climbing they were getting scared... Manik when he almost reached said turning back to move down...

Manik:no no... I am not going...

Nandini was about to say but at that time only a lady came out making them scared...

Manan:ahhh...

Lady: ohh...hello...chalo andar...

Manik:aapne order diya tha?

Lady:no way... I am fortune teller...come inside...

Manik:kya bakwas hai yeh...mujhe apna future vagera nahi dekhna...

Manik's dadi: don't you dare come down...varna you will be out of the house...

Manik frowned and made what the hell face... Nandini was standing being excited

Manik: dadi you know I don't belive...

Manik's dadi: but I believe...so chalo andar..

Nandini:haan...just come...

Manik glared at her and moved his legs to go down but the fortune teller lady held Manik's shirt and took him inside...

Manil:agh... leave me...

Lady: shut up...

They went inside Nandini and Manik were made to sit beside each other dadi was sitting beside Nandini.

Manik's dadi: mujhe toh bas itna janana hai ki meri godh mein mere pota ya poti kab aayegi...

Listening Nandini blushed... Manik frowned...the lady said

Lady: uske liye is ladki ko kich karna padega...

Nandini and others frowned except for Manik who rolled his eyes...

Manik's dadi: kya matlab?

The lady instead if taking their hands she took one leg of Manik and one leg of Nandini...

Manik:what the...

Lady: no swearing....

Manik rolled his eyes...they lady started looking at their lines on the legs...

Manik:kya bakwas hai yeh...

Manik muttered under his breathe.. Nandini frowned and looked at him...he saw her gave a what expression.

Lady: apke yaha judwa honge...

Listening her dadi exclaimed...where as Nandini blushed looking down then looked at Manik who was still rolling his eyes...

Lady:par...is ladki ko pariksha deni padegi...she has to do something for this boy...

Manik's dadi: usse pehle kuch nahi hoga?