5

Here is the update...

Silent readers press the 🌟 button...

Avoid mistakes...

Target: 300+votes

Saying this Cabir pulled him and Manik they are reaching... cabir almost opened the door when Manik came infront of him and Cabir was shocked with his behaviour.

Manik turned to the door and said

Manik: Cabir andar aanewala hai....

Cabir got confuesd...and inside Nandini got alert...she searched place to hide but couldn't...

Cabir:pagal ho gaya hai kya? Hatt yaha se...

Saying this he pushed him and entered and Manik followed inside to see it was empty...he sighed and Cabir asked

Cabir: bathroom kaha hai?

Listening him Manik pointed and while his eyes were searching for Nandini...

Cabir moved inside the bathroom and Manik saw Nandini's hand which could be seen...

Manik ran before Cabir could enter...and guestuered Nandini to hide the other side...

Cabir: Manik bahar ja...

Manik: no...you will make my bathroom ganda...so I am not gonna go...

Cabir: Manik pagal ho gaya hai...jaa na...

Manik nodded and guestuered Nandini to keep quiet. He left from there and Cabir sat on toilet and he started doing his work...

Cabir: haa...finally... I will feel better...

Nandini closed her nose on getting the smell.... Nandini looked up and saw a lizard falling directly in on her face and she screamed..

Nandini: ahhhh...

Nandini startled everyone... Cabir was shocked looking at Nandini and here outside Manik also...

............

Manik and Nandini were sitting infront of Cabir, Dhruv and Aryaman were staring at them for explanation.

Manik: stop giving us those expressions...

Aryaman: toh what do you expect from us?

Cabir: tell me what she was doing in ur bathroom?

Dhruv: is she ur girlfriend?

Manik: no...no

Nandini also shook her head and so did Manik...

Cabir: is she ur wife? Did you get married without telling us?

Dhruv: bhabhi...

Manik:shut up...she is my sister yrr...

Nandini felt little hurt but she agreed bobbing her head and Cabir and others looked at them in suspicious way

Aryaman: na I don't think so...u never had sister...

Manik: she came here recently...to find a job and mom told her to stay here...

Cabir:ohh...toh you r Manik's sister?

Nandini: haan... I am here to earn for my family...

Dhruv:but tell me what were you doing in Manik's bathroom?

Listening him Nandini looked at Manik and so did he... Nandini turned to them and said

Nandini: voh... I didn't find my room's key and I needed to use washroom...