10

TARGET: 100 COMMENTS

IF TARGET ISN'T COMPLETE IN WON'T UPDATE.

One more thing guys sorry those who were waiting for out family update I won't be able to because of diwali litte busy.

Starting part is of my own I don't remember aisa koi scene tha drama mein...so I added my thing and hope you will like it.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manik was pulling Nandini out of the club...and she was cribling

Nandini: tch..let me go Manik...aap bahut bure ho...

Manik: Nandini I said na let's go home...

Nandini freed herself and moved away from Manik... Manik made an irritated face.

She went to Cabir who was with other two boys and pulled him making him stumble

Nandini: Cabir bhai tell you friend... I don't want to go home...

Cabir: don't worry behna... I'll make sure he doesn't take you home...

He said making Manik more irritated... Manik glared at him

Manik: shut up and she is my responsibility let's go..

Cabir: oye...she is ur sister na...so shut up I will take her home... don't worry...

Saying this he too left behind Nandini where as Manik was pissed with their behaviour. Dhruv and Aryaman were ready to go home as they were hell tired.

Cabir and Nandini were running behind each other...

Nandini: very bad very bad bhai...you are so slow runner...

Cabir: ohh PT usha... run slow... I can't run more...

Nandini: haw... Manik see aapke friend kitne lazy hai...

Manik: Nandini for god sake gari ke andar baitho we have to leave and Cabir chal nahi toh tujhe nahi chodunga...

As soon as he said Nandini frowned and looked at him where as Cabir moved to ho inside...

Nandini: Cabir bhai...you are scared of Manik?

She asked making a haww face to which he pouted and bobbed his head making Manik chuckle.

Nandini:main nahi aa rahi...

Saying this she ran away from there making Manik smile at her antics but he was getting pissed now as he really wanted to go home...

Manik: Nandini I am warning you...come and sit in the car...

Manik said sternly but Nandini went deaf head

Manik: Nandini come sit in the car...

Nandini:no no no..

Saying this she ran to the other side of the car... Manik sighed and went behind her.

Aryaman and Cabir and Dhruv were sitting inside the car only...

Manik: Nandini I am telling you if you don't listen to me I will not leave you...

Nandini glared at him....

Manik: stop staring at me...

Nandini: why do you always scold me...am I that bad?

Aryaman: how can you be bad behna...you are toh so sweet...

He said pulling her cheeks making her smile and Manik irritate...