22

Avoid misatkes guys!

"Manik kaam ho gaya hai. Kal se tujhe vaha jana hoga." Cabir said sitting on the sofa.

"Sachi?" He asked with bright smile jumping from his place.

They bobbed their head. Manik rubbed his hands and sat on the sofa.

"But ek question hai." Aryaman exclaimed to which Manik raised his eyebrow

"What if u get caught doing it?" Listening him Manik also thought what will happen.

"Jyada se jyada kya hoga? Maar padegi aur kuchh nahi." Cabir said to which Manik threw the cushion on his face who caught it immediately.

"Jo hoga dekha jayega."Manik said getting up rubbing his hand with a slight smirk.

Next day

Manik reached Nandini's place with mask on and cap. He saw Nandini talking to Riya.

"Acha di main aa jaungi aaj jaldi. Toh aapko please sab saaf karne ki jarurat nahi." Nandini said to which Riya said

"Shut up! I know you. Aur is halat mein yeh sab karna acha nahi hai tu ja main kar lungi." Saying this she made her go to work.

After Nandini left Manik moved to Riya who was waiting for him.

"Finally! Manane ki koshish kar rahe ho isliye I am allowing you to do. Go now. And here take this." Saying this she handed him a broom, duster and dust pan.

Manik took it and moved inside. He looked around and said in his mind.

"Aaj tak kabhi nahi kiya. But I will do this." Saying this in his mind he started cleaning the house.

He moved upstairs and swept from there till the hall and then the kitchen. He dusted the curtains, windows.

He saw problem with the curtain holder so he went out and got his equipment. Taking it he fixed it and went out go get water for mopping the house.

"Mmmm ise kaise karte hai?" He asked to himself then searching it on the internet he started doing as it is shown in the video.

He took the mop and dipped it into the water and without squeezing it he drop the mop on the floor making it all watery.

"Ohh god! Gadhe." Slapping his forehead he someone continued. When he came down mopping the stairs out of nowhere he slipped and fell down.

"Owww! Shit! Ahhh" he rubbed his bum and got up soon soon.

He moved into the kitchen and made something light for Nandini and kept it there itself.

He moved out and got white roses which are Nandini's favourite ones. Getting them he put it into the flower pot and checked the whole living room.

After that he went into the bathroom and saw the floor to be all slippery. He made a note and thought to fix it up.

He looked at the time and he knew he had 3 more hours here so cleaning her room he moved out of the house.

After 2 hours Nandini came back and smiled seeing the whole house looking all cleaned. She smiled all the more looking at the white flowers.

"Di...how did you know I like these flowers?" Nandini asked Riya who had just entered.

She was of guarded. She didn't knew what to answer.

"Mmm...voh haan if I will not know then who will... heheeehe...anyways I have prepared ur lunch chalo have something." Nandini bobbed her head washing her hands she sat on the dinning table.

Looking at the dishes she frowned...but nevertheless ahe started to have the food.

Next day also Manik came there but this time he changed the floor of the bathroom and Nandini was happy seeing that.

But somewhere she got doubt too. First was the roses, food, and most importantly the woollen work that she was making for her unborn baby were half completed.

After two days Manik entered the house and started doing his work. Out of nowhere Nandini remembered she had forgotten her phone, so she came back.

Seeing her there Manik immediately hid behind the sofa.

"Where did I keep the phone? Ahh." She searched near the table but didn't find.

Manik immediately messaged Riya about Nandini's visit. Nandini was going to near the sofa when Riya came there with a bathrobe around her body.

"Nandini! What are you doing here?"

"Why did you leave the house open? And why are you in bathrobe?" Nandini asked frowning.

"Arey I was watering the plants and main bhi bheeg gayi isliye tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" She asked

"Arey I forgot my phone...so came back. There it is." She exclaimed on finding the phone which was exactly beside the table where Manik was hiding. Manik felt horrified seeing this. Riya too got scared.

"Arey! Wait...main lati hun. Tum kyun stress le rahi ho? Ruko."saying this she took the phone and gave her.

"Ab tum jao jaldi."

"Di aap kuch strange behave nahi kar rahe ho?" Nandini asked to which she replied.

"Arey mujhe nahane bhi jana hai isliye tum jao." Nandini bobbed her head and went out.

Manik sighed and came out from there but to their dismay all the things was recorded into Nandini's laptop which had camera on.

Manik continued his work. Later on taking the woollen materials he moved towards the river side and started doing his weaving looking at the mobile.

Here Nandini saw everything on her phone and her blood boiled seeing him there. She immediately left to her house.

Short update sorry for that.

What did you like?

What will Nandini do?

Next part will try to update soon.