9

Seriously guys you guys can't complete the target...huh...anyways I am going to update whenever I get time.

And one more thing guys scenes might be different.

Target: 100 comments.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manan were back in Mumbai and they were at home taking rest for time being.

Manik was washing his car outside and Nandini was making lunch...

Manik while washing the car was thinking

Manik: I don't want anyone in my life... it's better to stay then with any other person. I know Nandini you love me but I don't...and soon I will free you from this cage.

Where as Nandini busy in her cooking... Manik being hungry came inside the house and said moving to his room

Manik: Nandini get the food ready fast... I am starving.

Nandini frowned but smiled knowing he only likes her handmade food. She turned and was almost done with the food.

Though she didn't forget whatever he had said in Mangalore but still...what she will do keeping it in her mind and thinking about it again and again.

Soon Manik came out of his room all fresh making Nandini admire him.. Manik knew her gaze but didn't say anything to her.

They had lunch peacefully and later they spent their time either by watching TV or by playing with their pets.

It was evening and Manik was watching TV when he heard Nandini's voice...

Nandini: Manik...come fast...

Manil came put frowning thinking what has happened. He saw her near a tree he moved to her and asked

Manik: what's wrong?apna gala kyun phaad rahi ho?

Nandini frowned and tched her lips and said

Nandini: I know you couldn't hear that's why I had to shout...abhi help me...see the chain of the bicycle is stuck...

Nandini said cutely making him smile...when she looked up he immediately looked at the chain...and bent down to fix it.

Nandini kept her hand on her cheek and was smiling admiring him where as Manik was busy in his work.

Manik: kuch kaam toh karo... help me.

Nandini pouted and started helping him...in between their hands touched sending some shivers to them. At one point Nandini didn't even realise that her hands had grease and that came on her nose as she rubbed it..

Manik saw her struggling...he smiled looking at her nose,her pouty lips,her cute expression.

He chuckled mentally and started laughing making her look at him frowning.

Nandini: kya hua? Has kyun rahe hai aap?

Manik: oh...god...see your face...hahahahah... I can't stop laughing...your nose...

Nandini pouted and rubbed making him laugh more...she then glared at him and he pressed his lips to control his laugh and continued to do his work...

Fixing it he got and so did she and said

Manik: finally... it's done...vaise kaba leke gayi thi ise...

Nandini: nowhere..yahi garden mein chala rahi thi...

Manik bobbed and turned and started walking...out of nowhere Nandini came infront making him startled and before he could protest...she applied the grease on his nose making his eyes go wide...

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini: euhh...aapki mistake why did you laugh at me...

Manik glared at her and said

Manik: I won't leave you now...

Listening him Nandini ran to save her life where as he ran behind her... Manik chased as fast as he could...

Like this they spent sometime and later on had their dinner and left from there to their respective rooms to sleep.

Next day

Manan came to office and they worked whatever they were told to do.

After the work Aryaman, Dhruv, Manik and Cabirwere walking infront of Nandini,she was checking if she forgot something...

Cabir: Manik chal let's go to club...

Manik: no yr...not in a mood...

Aryaman: common man...

Aryaman turned and asked Nandini

Aryaman: Nandini chale kya club?

Nandini looked up and smiling bobbed her head... Manik sighed and agreed afterwards.

They sat in the car and left for one of the club. Entering inside they saw whole club to be crowded. Many people were pushing each other and inbetween someone pushed Nandini who stumbled a bit but Manik held her.

Nandini got butterflies in her stomach and mentally she smiled and was happy that he is there for her.

They moved and sat on one of the sofa Manik beside Nandini and others infront of them.

Aryaman: so when is ur husband coming?

Nandini: kiska husband?

As soon as Nandini asked Manik nudged her...she bit her lip and said

Nandini: sorry...haan... I don't know he didn't say anything.

Aryaman bobbed his head and Manik got up as he got call. He moved away from them and was attending the call and out of nowhere a girl came to him and she started flirting with him,falling on him making him irritated...

Cabir: woah...look man... Manik is so lucky to get so much attention...

Dhruv.: True..

Nandini looked at Manik and she got jealous looking at them...she started cursing him...

She took the drink and drank in a go...making others shock... Nandini drank 3 glasses of alcohol...

Nandini: Cabir bhai...chalo let's dance...

Saying this she dragged him and so did others followed them...they all had drank alcohol.

Nandini was on high among others when Manik came back he frowned on not finding them.

But seeing the crowd that was formed he went towards it and it was enough for him to let his eyes become big...

Manik: are they mad...aghh...

Nandini and Cabir were playing like ghoda ghoda and Dhruv and Aryaman were dancing like crazy.

Let me tell you Dhruv, Aryaman and Cabir can control atleast 10 drinks haan...

How was it?

What did you like?

Few words for the chapter.

Rate it 1-20