4

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Do vote and comment.

Avoid mistakes.

After few days Manik and Nandini slept apart like Manik on sofa and Nandini on the bed.

But Nandini wasn't getting sleep so she used to get up early and go out from there and Manik used to come back and sleep on the bed.

Today Manik and Nandini came to their house where they two used to live.

Nandini entered the house and remembered the day how she came here

Flashback

Dadi: Manik Abhi aaj se Nandini yaha rahegi...

Listening her Manik shouted

Manik: why? She can't stay...

Dadi: why can't she stay infact she got admission in ur school.

Manik: so what let her stay in the hostel.

Dadi: shut up....she won't stay in the hostel. What will I tell to her dadi?

Manik: dadi....we r boys how can she live with us?

Dadi:she will stay...and you will make sure that you reach her school on time and both will come home together...

Abhi: dadi...she will stay with us...she will be my little sister..

Nandini smiled and looked at Manik who was annoyed with this.

End of flashback

So this is how Nandini came to live with Manik. Now Nandini was in the hall waiting for Manik who told her to wait.

Soon he came and said

Manik: you go to your room...

Nandini: but dadi said to live in one room.

Manik: see here dadi won't come and we will live like we always did. You in ur room and me in my room.

Nandini nodded and moved out from there and went to her room and Manik went to his room.

In the evening Nandini was playing with Murphy and Manik was working ln some presentation and sweety was sitting beside Manik.

Inbetween Murphy started barking loudly and Manik got irritate with it and said calling Nandini.

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini came to him and Manik said

Manik: why is ur Murphy making so much of noise? I can't even concentrate.

Nandini: don't say anything to my Murphy. He is very good... it's just that he saw something...

Manik: seriously...have you seen my sweety how quiet she is..

Nandini: so what... she just likes to sit...

Manik: don't say anything to my sweety

Nandini was going to reply but she saw Murphy running behind sweety.

Nandini:ohh no... Murphy... don't...

Nandini ran behind him and Manik saw them he too ran behind them. Sweety came running out of the gate and started running fast as possible on the road.

Nandini ran as fast as she coul so did Manik. Nandini saa a car coming she got scared.. Nandini ran shouting Sweety's name

Nandini: Sweety!!!!!