6

Hey guys...after a long time...

Okay listen guy's I didn't watch the drama mujhe jo yaad hai voh maine likha hai and yaha vaha scenes may be alag honge if you guys are watching the drama.

Next part won't be so soon. Adjust with this guys. Thank you.

Target: 400+ votes and 50+ comments.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any...

One more thing guys...

I don't want you guy sto gate this story...you guys will love it later on lot's of things will be coming up...so gear up urself. This drama is really favourite of mine.

I am sorry I know I didn't even replied to your comments I hardly get time guys...somehow I wrote this part.

Nandini and Navya along with Sanjana and Harshad reached TPC company. In mind Nandini was praying that she doesn't meet Manik.

Sanjana: yrr...humare boss ko bhi yahi company mili thi kya? Agar humari conpany doob rahi hai toh koi aur le lete na... I just hate this place...

Navya: arey itni achi toh hai...kya kharabi hai is company mein?

Sanjana: I have heard that is company ka manager bahut hi khadoos hai...

Listening her Navya looked at Nandini who was staring the floor thinking something.

Harshad:forget it na... Nandini waise you are looking beautiful...

Nandini smiled at him and said thank you with a smile...

Soha came over there..she is a accountant in the company and has a crush on Manik.

Soha: all you please line up over here...the manager will be coming soon.

Navya:ab kya?tune bataya?

Nandini shook her head and stood behind her...all other stood in two lines... Manik the manager of TPC came over there where as looking at him Nandini was hiding.

Manik: hello to everyone...welcome to TCP company I just hope we will...

But he stopped immediately looking at Nandini over there...he was shocked surprised...she passed him a nervous smile and looked down.

Manik shook his head and continued staring at her(glaring)

Manik: we will work together properly... that's all you all may leave to the department that you guys are been provided.

They all went...where as Manik guestuered Nandini to follow him... Nandini making sure that nobody notices them followed him.

They came to a area where no body could see them. Manik asked furiously

Manik: what the hell are you doing here?

Nandini:mujhe nahi pata tha ki mujhe is company mein bhej diya jayega...

Manik: listen Nandini I have told you and I am telling you again don't you dare tell anyone that we are married...

Nandini bobbed her head.. Manik left from there giving her some instructions. Nandini went to her place and Navya dragged her somewhere else

Navya: kya hua? What was Manik saying to you?

Nandini: he told to keep our marrige secret.

Navya: what? Pagal ho gayi ho kya? You won't be telling that u r married?