11

If I am doing unfair by asking votes and comments then do the honors of making it fair guys.

I try my best go update but with low comments and votes I can't. When I ask you guys to comment you guys don't do and on top of that you guys want updates huh... I am not all happy guys.

I am not sorry for my words if I am unfair with you guys toh so are you .

Anyways avoid mistakes if any...

TARGET:80 comments & 300 votes

It was bright sun in the sky that disturbed Nandini's sleep making her stired. She opened her eyes buther hands were restricted to move.

Nandini got shocked looking at her covered with a duvet fully,she looked up at Manik who was sitting on the couch infront of her waiting for to get up.

Nandini: Manik...why did you tie my hands?

Manik smiled sacarstically making her frown.

Manik: you don't know anything?

She shook her head he smiled inwardly and said

Manik: seriously how can you forget us on the same bed...and u were so wild.

Listening him Nandini's eyes widened...she looked at him in shock manner.

Nandini: really?

He bobbed his head...and got up from there and said

Manik: you were wild cat yesterday night and I came to know...

Nandini: jhooth...aapne mere hath kyun bande hai...

Manik: huh... because ur hands were not in your control...

Listening him she recalled what exactly happened and squeezed her eyes making him smile.

Manik moved towards her and untied her and said

Manik: don't worry kuch nahi hua kal raat.

He left from there leaving Nandini in the room. After half and hour or so when he came out of the room he saw Nandini was not there.

Manik: where did she go? Murphy where is ur owner?

He asked wearing his shoes. Moving his eyes around he checked the kitchen but she wasn't there.

Manik: chali gayi hogi... huh let's go.

Sitting inside the car he drove towards the office. Here Nandini was already there. But both didn't get that much of time together.

It was already time to leave Manik was in the parking lot going towards his car when out of nowhere Alia came.

Alia: hello handsome.

Manik turned and rolled his eyes looking at her.

Manik: what are you doing here Alia?

Alia: was missing you so thought of coming to meet you.

She said moving closer to him making him uncomfortable. He moved away and said

Manik: stay away from me...am already married.

Alia: kyun majak kar rahe ho..aur aisa hai bhi toh where is ur wife haan? Jhooth kisko bol rahe ho....you know I can't stay away from you...

She said touching chest before he could react Nandini came over there and pushed her Alia stumbled little.

Alia: what the hell?

Manik was surprised looking at Nandini over there Alia got angry on her.

Alia: who are you to push me?