17 (1)

Hey guys...

Here is the update...

Please do vote and comment and don't make me feel like a rude writer...

As I said I will be skipping some parts so I did alot. So will further I want to finish it soon.

Avoid mistakes if any...

These few days had become hectic for everyone. In these days Nandini became Manik's personal assistant by answering the test.

Nandini literally gave him shock by answering the test...

Flashback.....

Manik's POV

I thought she will say she is unmarried but to hell with this...

"No sir I am actually married." She said looking at me giving me teasing looks...huh as if I care.

Why the hell did you put the clause of married Manik idiot kahi ka...ab isko jhelna padega.

End of pov

"So finally I became ur P.A now you cannot stay away from me my boss." Nandini teased him making him sigh...

End of flashback....

Nandini looked at Manik who was looking around the work..

"Manik..." Nandini whispered his names which was audible to him he turned towards her with slight smile.

In these days Manik sometimes smiles towards her making her smile.

"Hmm?"

"Manik tomorrow is a weekend...so will you come with me please?" Nandini asked looking deeply into his eyes making him drown into them.

"Where?" He whispered

"There are some temples here... I wanna visit to them with you...so please." She made a puppy face to which he couldn't deny at all.

"Fine... tomorrow morning at 7 clock..." Manik said moving forward making her grin at him.

Whole day passed in doing work. Nandini moved to her tent and slept after having food.

Next morning Nandini got up early had bath and all and came towards Manik's place in Thailand's traditional dress.

As soon as she came Manik also came out and seeing her he got lost in her beauty.

"How am I looking Manik?" She asked taking a turn making hik come out of the dream.

"You are looking like a idiot that is shining bright in the day light." Manik indirectly complimented her but she didn't get it.

"Eww... Manik you are idiot....and what are you wearing?" Nandini asked seeing him with the sky blue colour shirt with a pant.