Sick, shadows and arguments

TW: Mean Roman, sickness.

3rd POV
A knock rang about the room, waking up the sleeping sides. Vigil groaned and snuggled further into Remus' chest until a shot realisation hit him like a train. He was in his room...at the light sides. He shot up, groaning weakly when a wave of dizziness hit him. He was still sick. Virgil quickly shook his boyfriends awake just as a voice came from behind the door. "Kiddo? Are you in there?" Patton's muffled voice said. "Y-yeah P-Pat...o-one se-sec" Virgil replied, facing his now awake boyfriends. He quickly gave them both a kiss and then shoed them away "Go go!" Virgil whispered hastily. The darks sides nodded and they both mouthed 'I love you' before sinking. Virgil sluggishly got up, still feeling like shit, put on some pants and a long sleeved shirt. Yawning, Virgil opened the door to find himself face to face with the moral side. Patton smiled and waved. "Mornin kiddo, would you like some breakfast?" He asked. Virgil was about to reply but he could feel bile rising up his throat so he put up a finger and rushed to his personal bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Patton rushed into the bathroom when he heard Virgil gagging and gasped when he saw his son hunched over the toilet. He grimaced at the smell but held up the sickly sides bangs and used his other hand to rub his back soothingly, whispering reassuring words.

Some time after, Virgil stopped heaving his guts out and leaned against the wall, his face pale. Patton felt his head, frowning when he didn't feel a temperature. If he's sick then how come he doesn't have a fever? Patton thought to himself. Patton knelt down to Virgil's height. "Virge, do you think you can walk to your bed?" Patton asked softly. Virgil nodded and with Patton's help, he slowly walked to his bed and instantly cuddled into the pillows that smelt like his boyfriends. The moral side then called for his boyfriends and they instantly ran up the stairs, they were on their way anyway to see why Patton was taking so long. "Pat why are you- oh" Roman started before seeing the normally emo side, buried into the blankets, his face paler then a ghost. Logan frowned at the state of Virgil and looked at Patton who shook his head. "I don't know what happened. One moment he was standing at the door talking to me then the next he was over the toilet" Patton explained, worry evident in his voice. Roman went over to Virgil and crouched down so he could see his face. "Hey Virge" Roman started. Virgil hummed in acknowledgement, keeping his eyes closed. He felt much better now that his stomach was empty. "Do you know how you got sick?" He asked.

Virgil nodded and opened his eyes. "Apparently I'm lactose intolerant" Roman frowned. How had they not noticed? They both looked at Patton when they heard his gasp, tears filling his eyes. "We...we had pasta last night..." Patton whimpered. Roman cursed under his breath while Virgil nodded, he felt guilty that he didn't tell them even though he couldn't remember it. Virgil got up from his bed and slowly made his way over to Patton, Roman walking behind making sure Virgil wouldn't collapse. Virgil placed his hand on Patton's shoulder, giving him a weak smile when the moral side looked at him, tears still brimming in his eyes. "It's okay Pat, I feel better. After emptying my stomach, I feel better" Virgil reassured. Patton nodded and looked over at his logical boyfriend who was taking notes this whole time. "Honey, have you got that down so we won't forget?" He asked. Logan nodded. Patton looked back over to the anxious side with a soft smile. "Are you up for having breakfast?" Patton questioned. Virgil nodded. "I just need to shower and get changed. I smell like vomit" Virgil grimaced. They all left the room and Virgil sighed in relief that they hadn't noticed anything like how he was still wearing his nappy, that was soaked, and that Deceit left his hat in his room. Speaking of them, Virgil summoned them and they quickly rose up, rushing over to their sickly boyfriend.

"Are you okay Virge?" Remus asked. "Yeah just tired but I've gotta have breakfast. I'm starving" Virgil groaned dramatically, making Deceit and Remus chuckle. "I have to shower and change. The nappy is feeling gross" Virgil commented getting his clothes out. "Alright but if you need us just call okay?" Deceit reminded. Virgil smiled at them. "I know I will I promise" He said. Remus's face scrunched up in thought before snapping his fingers, causing Virgil to flinch. He sent an apologetic smile before sinking out for a second and popping back up. When he came up, he was holding the little white kitten in his arms with a bag full of her things. Virgil gasped and made grabby hands for his small kitten. "Yay June!" Virgil exclaimed happily, booping her nose with his. Deceit and Remus swore their hearts had melted at the sight of their boyfriend so happy, smiling like the goofballs they are. Remus snapped his fingers and a door appeared in his wall. "In there will be a big play house for June so you can keep her hidden and if you want the door to be hidden just say 'conceal' and then its gone just like a banana up a butt" Remus said, smiling crazily at the thought. Virgil just giggled and kissed him on the cheek as a thank you.