Quality time with Patton

TW: None

3rd POV
The next day they were all eating another amazing breakfast but this time it was fruity since Logan wanted everyone to be healthier which Roman and Patton complained about for a while but learned to accept it. During breakfast everyone decided that today was going to be Patton's time with Virgil. Before they left though Virgil spoke up. "So I uh...remember memories" He said, pulling at his hoodie strings. Logan immediately perked up and grabbed his mini notebook from his pocket. "Care to elaborate?" Logan asked. "Yeah I uh...when I went to sleep all of these memories rushed to the front of my mind" Virgil tried to explain. Logan nodded while the other two where just shocked and albeit a little confused. "Do remember anything of us at all?" Logan queried. Virgil frowned and sifted through the memories but whenever he tried to remember the other two or saw anything that looked like them it was just coloured haze and Roman was the only clear one. "No, its just a haze. I can see Roman clearly and remember him but its just a coloured haze" Virgil said, biting his lip anxiously. Logan hummed in thought. "So it is definite that we need to spend 'quality time' with you separately for you remember us properly" Logan concluded. Roman rolled his eyes. "Well duh nerdy wolverine. Isn't that what Picani said?" Roman huffed. Patton gave Roman a disapproving look and Roman rushed to fix what he said. "B-but you're doing a great job at this mi armor" Roman said, reaching across the table and grabbed his hand.

Patton nodded while giving Logan a kiss on the cheek, giggling when he saw Logan's face blush a bright red. Seeing the light sides like this made Virgil miss his own boyfriends and wished that they were there with him. Logan cleared his throat. "T-thank you" He said, his voice cracking. Patton stood up and collected all the plates. "Virgil do you want to go get ready while I clean up down here?" Patton said, heading towards the kitchen. "Are you sure pat? Do you want any help?" Virgil asked. "No thank you kiddo. You just go get ready" Patton shouted from the kitchen, making Logan sigh in irritation. "Okay" Virgil said and made his way to his room. He got changed into his usual outfit; black ripped jeans, a dark purple shirt, his hoodie and his purple and black checkered high tops. Virgil almost hit himself over the head. He almost forgot to feed June! Opening the door, the snow white kitten bolted from her little tower down to where Virgil was standing at the door, purring and rubbing against him. Virgil let out a little laugh and picked her up. "Is someone affectionate today?" Virgil cooed but only got a small mew in response. "I'll take that as a yes" Virgil said, walking over to the little cupboard in the corner.

Virgil placed June on the ground who immediately went back rubbing against his legs, and got out a can of chicken cat food. When Virgil opened the can, June stood up on her hind legs while leaning on Virgil's legs letting out strings of mews. Virgil laughed at the kitten and went over to the small kitten bowls. As soon as he put the wet cat food in the bowl, the small kitten was all over it making Virgil laugh. "God someone sure  is hungry" Virgil laughed, petting her but pulled away when June hissed at him. "Jeez calm down" Virgil said, heading towards the door. "I'll be back later. Bye June" And with that he closed the door and left his room. He met Patton who was at the bottom of the stairs waiting for him patiently but smiled when he saw his dark strange son. "Ya ready kiddo?" Patton asked. "IT'S YOU NOT YA!" Logan shouted from his room. Virgil was confused and honestly a little scared. How did he hear that? Virgil thought. Patton laughed and shouted back a sorry. "You ready kiddo?" Patton asked again, rolling his eyes playfully. "Uh...yeah I am" Virgil said, still a little confused but he was sure that he would understand soon enough. They left the house and headed into the imagination. "Where are we headed pat?" Virgil asked, the path that they were following was feeling familiar to him. Patton just giggled and said 'You'll see' leaving Virgil feeling very suspicious but reassured himself that Patton wouldn't harm him.

They suddenly stopped outside of a building. Imagination Vet Clinic; Safe heaven for all animals' Virgil let out an 'Oh' and followed Patton into the vet clinic. "Hey Lucy!" Patton greeted with a smile. The receptionist, Lucy, looked up from her computer and smiled back at Patton. "Hey Patton. It's been a while since I've see you guys here. How's it hanging Virgil?" She asked. Virgil stood there awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh...good I-I guess" Virgil stammered. "There have been some uh...personal issues going on back home so we're hoping that see some animals here would cheer us up" Patton explained. Lucy understood and gave Patton a key to the pet room. "Well if that's the case I'm sure that Pluto would love to see you guys again" Lucy said, smiling once again. Patton nodded and thanked Luc while ushering Virgil to the next room. The room they went in was filled with dogs of almost every kind and they all rushed to the two sides. Patton instantly knelt down and started petting the cute doggos, laughing and giggling whenever a dog licked his face. Virgil was a little more apprehensive but pet the doggos that calmly came up to him wanting and waiting for the pets. Virgil liked dogs but he was more of a cat person. Dogs were just to energetic and all over the place for his anxious filled heart.