A plan?

TW: Anxiety, fluff so much fluff...what have I done? Mentions of amnesia (still not sure If that's a trigger for anyone, if not then I wont put it in. Also pics aren't mind I just placed them where they are but credit to the maker of them ❤️)

3rd POV
"Why?"

Deceit and Remus looked at Virgil, shifting uncomfortably at the stare that Virgil was giving them. Remus swore that he could feel his soul burning. Deceit cleared his throat nervously and Virgil's attention was now on Deceit. "What do you mean...why?" He questioned with a frown, itching his scales. Virgil raised an eyebrow and ran his fingers through his hair. "Why would you attack them? Why would you want to? What gave you the reason to?" Virgil fired the questions with such a harsh tone that made even Remy and Emile flinch with the two dark sides. "those are a uh...difficult questions to answer stormcloud...Remus mumbled and for the first time in his existence he looked guilty for something that he caused. Virgil stared at him and Remus recoiled back. Deceit sighed and looked at the young side with guilt, regret and something else Virgil couldn't name. "We'll explain but just...please don't be mad at us....please?" He pleaded quietly. Virgil bit his lip and nodded. "I'll try" He promised. The tension in the room was thick, thicker than a Remus' half eaten sponge bouncy castle...don't ask why its half eaten.

The two dark sides looked at each other before looking back at Virgil who was already feeling anxiety creeping up. "Before you became a light side, you were a dark side like us like we have said to you before." Deceit started. "We've also told you that since you went to the light side they wouldn't let us see you because they thought we were bad for you and Thomas." Virgil's faced scrunched up but then turned into realisation and nodded. "We found a little loop hole, entry-way sorta thingy-ma-bob and tried going to see you but we were stopped by the lights and my butthole of a brother" Remus continued. "We went that way over and over again to try and talk to you but every time we did...we were stopped by them and some things were said and some things were thrown, so it just escalated." Deceit wiped his face, getting rid of the tears and Virgil's hear broke so he grabbed one of his gloved hand and held it. Remus saw that Deceit was unable to continue and continued for him, his voice shaky.

"B-but a week ago we went to go try and explain once again and try see you but again we were stopped and it turned into a huge fight where everyone got involved. Me and Deceit planned a move for months that was only supposed to knock Roman out but th-the blast g-got out o-of con-control" Remus was crying by now, grasping Deceit's other hand and looking at the ground. "Ro-Roman w-was fr-frozen and he co-couldn't mo-move but y-you pu-pushed h-him ou-out of the w-way just a-as the bl-blast was abo-about to hit h-him...so I-it hit yo-you inst-instead and ­th-the bl-blast ma-made you lo-lose yo-your memories..." Remus was full on sobbing, taking the tissues that Emile offered. Virgil was also crying with them. "It's all our fault" Deceit whispered, looking at Virgil. "I-I'm s-s-so so-sorry V-Virge" Virgil shook his head, wiping his tears away and taking a shaky breath and he grabbed both of their hands. "Both of you look at me please" The other two reluctantly lifted their heads, glancing at each other fearfully. Was he mad? What have we done? Were the thoughts running through their heads. "I am not mad or disappointed at either of you. If anything I'm mad at the Lights for not listening to you or to me if I did try and tell them. In fact I am proud of you two." They both looked at Virgil, shocked at what they heard.

"I am so proud of you two for going through that. You both are strong and very hard-headed and you are both are amazing for it. You don't let anyone tell you no and I lo-like that about you two." Virgil smiled at their shocked expressions, taking his hand away and holding out his arms for a hug. The two let out a sob and practically threw themselves into his arms, snuggling into his arms and sides. Virgil hushed them, occasionally rubbing their back and running his hands threw their brown hair. This went on for about ten minutes and Remy and Emile began to feel awkward so Remy decided to clear his throat, chuckling when everyone jumped. They had completely forgot that the two Grey sides were in the room with them. "Sorry to break up this adorable couple moment here babes but Emile said that he might have an idea" Remy stated and burst into laughter when he saw how red the cuddling sides went. Emile started at Remy, knowing that he hasn't even said anything to him. It's kinda creepy how his boyfriend knows him enough to know that he had a plan already formulating. Emile focused his attention back on his patients. They were in quite the conundrum.

"This is a difficult problem, I'll admit. A bigger problem then Zuko finding out who he is." Emile giggles but clears his throat. "The only thing that I could think of currently is to do most of the things you did with Virgil before he went to the Light sides. It could jog his memory enough to remember you two properly as well as Remy and I" He concluded. Remus and Deceit nodded and Virgil was frowned confused at first but nodded, the stress of the day was catching up him and he could feel his mind wanting to get away from it. He wanted to go ho-back to the dark sides house and be little for awhile. Everyone stands up and hugs Emile and Remy good bye, except for Virgil, and thank them for all of their help. As they were passing the village, Virgil spots a sweet shop and his eyes widen. His mind slowly regressing and that meant the wants for sweets were there. Virgil gently tugged on Deceit's cape twice, Deceit turned around and chuckled when he saw Virgil's eyes on the sweet shop. "Yes Virgil?" He said. Virgil looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Dee can we pease' go in an' some" He asked, his voice already going higher and slurring into baby talk.

Remus noticed they had stopped and went back towards them. "What's going on?" He questioned once he got to them. Deceit chuckled again. "Stormcloud here wants some lollies" Deceit cooed. Virgil looked at Remus with the same look. "Pease Ree?" He begged. Remus looked at Deceit for help but groaned when he got a shake from the snake side. He sighed but smiled at the little in front of him. "Okay kid but you've got to hold my hand and Dee's hand when we're in there" He said. Virgil gasped in excitement and grabbed Remus and Deceit's hand, dragging them in. Thirty minutes later they came out with two full shopping bags of lollies and chocolate. Deceit looked at Remus. "Why did you let him get so much?" He exclaimed, throwing his free hand in the air. Remus just shrugged, watching as the smol emo side in front of them chase after a butterfly, giggling like mad. They got home and instantly changed Virgil into comfier clothes, put on Nightmare before Christmas and somehow Deceit was dragged into building a fort with the other two. He had to kick Remus for when he suggested for Virgil to drink swamp goop and Virgil being in his three year old mind, almost drank the glowing goop if not for Deceit to steal it and throw it out the window. All in all it was a good evening for everyone.