Info for the book

Hello everyone and welcome to the new book Memories. But before we begin with the actual story I would like to put a few disclaimers and say a few things.

Okay the pictures above and on the front cover of this book are NOT mine! I got them from the internet so please do not complain about me not giving them credit, this is the only warning.

I will put trigger warnings at the start of every chapter for all of you that will possibly be triggered by those things but I will not put a warning for swearing because I honestly don't think you need them, though if you want me to put warnings for swearing then I shall.

The sander sides belong to Thomas Sanders. I don't own them so all credit for how they are goes to him because he is such an amazing person.

Last but not least, I got this idea by an writer on Wattpad named StichedIvy. I honestly love her books and was inspired by Game Over which had Antisepticeye loose his memory and had the other septic egos help him regain them. I'll be doing something like that but changing a lot of the things in it because I have a really big twist that I think you'll love.

Also the sides will be having different/similar powers than the ones in Elemental Enemies.

Patton will have Healing powers. Roman will have the power to conjure anything he wants (the others can do this but it takes up a lot of energy than Roman). Logan has telekinesis. Virgil will have wings but he also trains himself in martial arts which no one knows about AND he is also a little which only Deceit and Remus know about. Deceit has the power for anyone to believe his lies except himself. Remus can place intrusive thoughts in anyone's head

I think that's it but if I miss anything or if you guys spot anything that I need to add in please tell me so that I can mention it or fix it. But for now I hope that all of you enjoy this book!