Agreements and disagreements

TW: Panic attack, fighting and fluff lots and lots of fluff

3rd POV
Virgil was rudely woken up by a light but forceful tug in his stomach. He groaned tiredly and resisted it, trying to fall back into his peaceful sleep. The tug came back but more forceful this time and suddenly he was in a living room instead of his dark bedroom, standing near a set of stairs. Virgil looked around curiously and felt a sense of déjà vu but was interrupted by someone calling his name. "Virgil?" He looked over to find the source of the voice and found a man wearing red shirt with a star in the middle of the living room with jeans, looking at him in confusion. Virgil backed up into the wall, wincing when his wings hit the wall before looking at him through this purple bangs. "Uh...yeah?" He said, shifting anxiously. Thomas started analysing Virgil's body language finding that he was anxious but brushed off as that was usual. "I was just wondering how the fight went yesterday with Deceit and Remus since no one came up and told me anything" Thomas explained. Virgil frowned feeling puzzled. Who are Deceit and Remus? He thought to himself. "Um...who?" Virgil asked timidly feeling his anxiety rising. Thomas just smiled and chuckled. "You're kidding right?" He said. "Deceit and Remus the dark sides. You hate them, you guys are enemies!" Thomas exclaimed feeling frustrated. What Thomas said didn't sit right with Virgil, he felt like he never hated them like it was a lie.

Virgil scrunched his face in thought, to try and remember something relating to them but all he got in return was a headache. So he shook his head at the man in front of him. "I'm sorry...but I uh don't know anyone like them" Virgil apologised. Thomas groaned irritably and raised his arms quickly to summon the others. Virgil yelped in shock as the other sides popped up suddenly and shrunk into his hoodie, his wings folding behind him, shaking slightly. Logan adjusted his tie and looked between Virgil and Thomas, figuring out the situation. "You summoned us Thomas?" Logan questioned. "Yeah! What the hell is up with Virgil?" Thomas exclaimed. Patton frowned at him. "Language" he scolded. Thomas rolled his eyes playfully and Roman cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention. "Well Thomas yesterday, like we told you, we went to battle the dark side fiends and Emo nightmare here refused to fight and he was tending to Patton since he was harmed by my foul brother" Roman started to explain. Thomas pulled a shocked face and looked at Patton who knew what he was gonna ask. "Don't worry kiddo. It was just a scratch and I'm fine now" Patton smiled. Thomas sighed in relief.

Roman continued with his explanation. "So Lo and I kept fighting against them but Logan was knocked out and Deceit and Remus used their powers to create some weird light thing and aimed it at me." Roman sighed dejectedly, thinking back. "I was... I was stuck, I-I couldn't move at all. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't and Virgil shouted at me to move. He was running towards me and pushed me out of the way before I could be hit but instead he was hit with it himself." Tears we're now running down his face so Logan took it from there as Patton comforted Roman. "Virgil has amnesia either from the lights or being thrown back at a tree" Logan explained. Thomas just stood there, gaping but Virgil was no better. His eyes were wide with shock and flashes of something were playing around his mind, like it was toying with him. His headache grew worse and he lightly groaned in pain, reaching up to hold his head. Logan heard and looked over at him, concern flashing in his eyes. "Virgil? Are you alright?" Logan asked. Squeezing his eyes shut, Virgil gave him the thumbs up then placing them back on his temples to massage them. Thomas was still lost in his thoughts, trying to wrap his head around one of his sides loosing their memory. He kept thinking on how it would effect himself and what would happen if Virgil couldn't regain his memories. Thomas began to panic, spiralling further into his thoughts while his breathing became rapid, his body shaking like a leaf.

Roman and Patton saw what was happening to Thomas and quickly went over to him, trying to get him to calm down but Thomas wasn't listening. Logan quickly rushed to the Thomas' bedroom to grab his blanket. Meanwhile Virgil sensed something, something familiar to him so he forced the headache to the back of his mind for the moment and looked up. In front of him was a purple smoke-like wisp that lead to Thomas. Feeling curious, Virgil slowly walked towards Thomas and Patton and Roman stopped what they were doing to look at Virgil who was now right in front of Thomas. Logan came in at the time Virgil crouched down to where Thomas was rocking back and forwards on the floor. Logan tilts his head. "What's wrong Virgil?" Logan asked, keeping his voice quiet. "I don't know" Virgil mumbled, his focus still on the wisps. "I'm seeing purple wisp things that are leading me to him" He explained. Hesitantly, Virgil raised his shaking hand on Thomas's shoulder, gasping when he felt the anxiety from Thomas going straight to him and for the second time that morning he saw flashes of something. That something was a man with snake scales on his left side of his face, smiling at the man next to him who was eating a deodorant stick but there was also someone next to them but they looked blurred out. Virgil could distinctly make out the colour purple.