New power and a surprise?!

TW: None that I can think of.

3rd POV
It was currently noon and Virgil was in his room, wiggling his fingers in the air, smiling. Now you might be thinking, why does it look like Virgil is tickling the air? Well see Virgil has now currently stayed one week with the dark sides and three days ago he discovered that he could control and move shadows. So he was now creating dogs and cats and various other animals with shadows on the roof, making them run around, tackle each other. Virgil then frowned, dropping his hand, the shadows going back to their original spots, thinking. He really wants to tell Deceit and Remus cause he felt guilty about keeping this from them but he was stuck. Virgil, when he was looking for his hoodie, found a note under his mattress because he had to lift it up when the arm of his hoodie was stuck there somehow. On the note it said, in all capitals 'KEEP SHADOWS TO SELF! DONT SHOW OR TELL!'. This worried Virgil, what could be so bad about them? He hasn't experienced anything bad with them or at least he thinks he hasn't. Virgil sighed and got up when his stomach started to rumble loudly. "Yeah yeah calm down I'll get us some food" He muttered, rolling his eyes.

As he was about to leave his room, the door was flown open, Virgil let out a scream and jumped back onto his bed. He suddenly felt someone jump on his bed. "EMO!!" A recognisable shout came from next to him. Virgil instantly smiled and turned to face Remus who was sitting there, a half eaten deodorant in hand with a chaotic smile on his smile. "Hey Re" Virgil greets. Remus' smile grows and he takes a bite out of the deodorant but screeched when it was slapped out of his grasp. Remus turns to see Deceit standing next to the bed and glared at him. "That was my last pickled poo log!" He shouted. Deceit just sighs and pushes him off Virgil's bed, sitting down in his place. Deceit looks at Virgil who was giggling throughout the...whatever just happened. "Sorry for barging in Virge." Deceit said a small smile on his face. Virgil just waves his hand. "Its all good. But why did you guys barge in?" He asked. "Did something happen? Do I have to go back to the others? Do I-" Virgil was cut off by Deceit placing his gloved hand over his mouth. "No nothing happened I promise" Deceit said, slowly taking his hand away from the anxious side. "We just have a small surprise for you" Deceit brought out a box with holes from behind him.

Virgil perked up and stared at the box with a smile on his face. "What is it?" He questioned tilting his head to the side. Deceit faltered, he was staring at Virgil. He looked so adorable with such an innocent look on his face and his head tilted to the side, and it didn't help that Virgil was unknowingly biting his lip. Deceit was brought back by Virgil waving his hand in his face. "Earth to Dee. Heeelloooo" Virgil said. Deceit shook his head. "Sorry I zoned out" He said embarrassed, rubbing his neck. He then cleared his throat and handed the box to Virgil. "Open it" He encouraged. By now Remus was peeking up from the floor to see Virgil's reaction, they both hoped that he liked it. Virgil grabbed the box, his eyes widening when he heard a little 'mew' come from the box. Hesitantly, he took off the lid and gasped in shock when he saw what was in it. A white fluffy kitten with beautiful blue eyes was sitting in the box and was looking up at Virgil, meowing lightly. Virgil instantly picked up the little kitten gently and cuddled him to his cheek, aweing when the kitten nuzzled him, purring her content little heart out. Virgil looked up to see two smiling sides, Deceit taking photos of the scene in front of him. Remus clutched his chest and started falling. "So adorable! Going down!" He exclaimed. Virgil giggled and the kitten just watched them. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Virgil exclaimed. Deceit chuckled. "You're welcome V" He said sitting next Virgil so that Virgil could give him a hug. Remus sat on the other side holding his cheek. "I think I deserve something better than a hug" He smirked. Virgil rolls his eyes and kisses Remus on the cheek and does the same to Deceit.

Both blushing furiously, Deceit decides to ask him something. "What are you gonna name her?" Virgil frowned in thought, biting his lip but quickly smiled, holding up the kitten in a simba pose. "June" He stated. (Hey author here just wanna say Miranda aka Atomic_Rose17, helped me with the name and we both think its a great name for the fluffy baby. She is amazing and if she is reading this THANKS HUN LUVS CHUUU) "Oooo like the how in some countries June is a cold month and she's as white as snow" Remus acknowledged. Virgil raised his eyebrow. "Suuurree, let's go with that" He mumbled. Virgil then grimaced when he felt a rush of guilt. They had done things for him like June and yet he can't tell them about the shadows? That doesn't seem fair. Subconsciously, Virgil brought the kitten closer to him, scratching under her chin, the kitten purring and keening into his touch. Deceit and Remus looked at each other, worried about the side in front of them. Deceit gently placed his hand on Virgil's knee, said side flinching when he felt it. Virgil glanced at Deceit then back down at the smol baby in his hands.

Deceit frowned in concern, Remus placing his hand on Virgil's shoulder. "What's the matter V?" Remus said, keeping his voice soft. "I-If I show you something, you promise you wont get mad?" he mumbled. Remus and Deceit looked at each other again then back to the younger side. "We promise" they said in unison. Virgil raised a shaky hand, taking a deep breath and swallowing down his anxiety. He then flicked his hand to the side, the previous shadows from the lying and intrusive side suddenly shaped into a flock of little birds, flying around the room. Deceit and Remus sat there, their mouths wide with shock and awe, their heads turning to try and see them all. Virgil noticed and smiled, now swishing his hand from side to side. He then gestured to the wall and the shadows went back into their original form back onto the wall. Remus looked at Virgil, eyes wide, his mouth still agape. "Holy shit" He gawked, impressed. Deceit just nodded. Virgil blushed and pet the now sleeping kitten in his lap. "Since when were you able to do that!?" He blurted out. Virgil shrugged. "Apparently for a while. I found this note under my bed." He said, showing the note that 'he' apparently wrote.

Deceit frowned in confusion and concern, looking up at Virgil. "I think that the day after tomorrow we go see a friend of ours to see if we can regain your memories or at least some of them" He stated, folding the note and putting it in his coat pocket. Virgil nodded and thanked them again for the kitten. They chuckled and waved him off, Virgil starting to feel himself randomly slip into little space. Thankfully the other two noticed and Deceit picked him up, the little side giggling but pouting when he couldn't have the kitten in his arms anymore. Remus quickly picked up the kitten, gently stroking her when she woke up. They made their way downstairs to prepare a late lunch. The two dark sides still worrying about the note. Why wouldn't Virgil tell them?

Hello everyone, so sadly school will be starting up tomorrow so updates will be rocky....sorry. Also again thank you MJ for the kitten name! As always everyone stayed tuned for the next chapter. See ya guys