Chapter 5

Your POV

I looked down the hallway because I heard some yelling and saw who it was "SAMON!" I yelled while waving, completely ignoring my inmates. I looked the other direction to see that Hajime was walking back this way most likely to see why Samon was here. Samon stopped at my cell and said hi to me before looking at Hajime.

Samons POV

I left the wardens office as fast as I could so I could catch up to Hajime. I heard some talking and looked to see that it was Hajime and 'WAIT IS THAT F/N?! Why is she hugging his arm, what are they talking about? Does he know F/N is actually a girl?!' I ask myself as I follow them down the hallway. I try to listen to what F/N was saying. I heard her say that her eye was slashed open then she mentioned some person with a scar on their neck said that she is their best experiment. I then heard that she started to wear the cloak so she could hide her face so they would not find her. I felt sorry for her. I just wanted to walk up to her and hug her but I know Hajime would punch me for doing that so I just stayed behind them. I noticed Hajime said something to her that caused her to cover her face even more. It just makes me so angry seeing her close to someone else other than me. 'Wait, what am I thinking?' I mentaly smack myself while seeing him put F/N in her cell then yelling at the other inmates about not messing with her hood. I saw her wave at Hajime which caused my blood to boil. I started to run to Hajime, remembering that I needed to tell him what the warden said to me. Thats when I saw her peek her head out of the door and yell my name. I started to feel the heat rise up my face. I stopped at her cell and said hi to her which calmed me down until I heard Hajimes feet stomping on the ground. I turned around to see that he did not look very happy. "WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU DAMN MONKEY?!" He yelled at me. "I am here to tell you that the warden had agreed to allow the new inmate to spend every other training day at my building with my inmates.'' I say in a calm, relaxed voice so I don't hurt F/N's ears. I looked at her and saw that she had gotten out of her cell and looked at me. She started to hug me while saying that she would love to go to my building to train. I could feel the heat climbing up my face on the closeness between me and her. I look at Hajime and see the shocked expression on his face. I stick my tongue out at him and hug F/N closer to me. She then let me go and walked up to Hajime which made me curious as to why she did. I heard the inmates muttering something. I asked them what they were saying and they turned around with creepy smiles on their faces. Then they started to say something about me being gay because I hugged F/N. I yelled at them saying that I was not and ignored everything else they said. I listened to what F/N was saying to Hajime and I noticed that she hugged him which made me angry. But noticed that it was not as long as the hug she gave me which made me feel better. I also noticed that he just stood there looking like he wanted her to let him go. 'Good.' I thought. 'He does not know that she is a girl.' Knowing that I felt a lot better. I heard her say that she is also happy to be here in this building because she was comfortable knowing that she was near someone she trusted. I turned around and was going to leave but decided to turn back to say bye to F/N. She walked back to her cell. I said bye to her then reminded Hajime that she will come to my building for her next training day. Then I left to go back to my building.

Hajimes POV

When the monkey said that F/N would be at his building for some of his training days, I saw that he hugged the monkey and said something about how he would like to go to his building to train. For some reason the monkey blushed a little when F/N hugged him. Then he turned to me and stuck his tongue out at me like he thought I would be jealous. I looked down at F/N to see that he was on his way towards me. I looked at the monkey to see that he had a confused look on his face. I just ignored him and tried to focus on what F/N was coming over here for. He looked up at me but I could not see his face. Just then, I wanted to take his hood off but I knew he would hate me for doing it. He hugged me then said, "Just to let you know, if anyone asks me to move to another building with them, I will decline." Then he was about to go to his cell when he turned around and started to speak. "I also want to thank you for listening to me. You really helped me get the weight off my chest. I hope we can be friends. I trust that you will keep this a secret. Between us ok?" That took me by surprise. I didn't expect someone to say something like that to me. After that he walked over to his cell and opened the door. 'This boy's different.' I thought to my self. "I think we will get along just fine." I told him before locking the cell door behind him.