Chapter 13

Your POV

When morning came around, Hajime unlocked the cell door and asked for me. I slowly sit up and stretch my arms and look towards him. "Ah... good morning Hajime." I said and he sighed. "It's time for you to go to the monkeys building for training." He said and I quickly jumped out of bed and rushed over to Hajime. "Really?!" I said, jumping up and down. "Yeah. If I may ask, why are you so excited?" He looked at me confused and I just shrugged. "I get to fight Laing today! I also get to see Upa and Qi too! Along with Samon." I cheered and he seemed to get upset by me mentioning Samon. "You okay?" I asked and he shook his head side to side then looked at me. "Yeah." Was all he said and I walked out of the cell and followed Hajime, not bothering to wake the others since I didn't want to bother them while they were asleep. After a bit of walking and riding the cable car thing, we made it to Samons building and saw Samon standing there, waiting patiently. I waved and turned to hug Hajime. "Same as last time?" I asked, remembering that I had to meet him back here at 5:00. "Yep. Same time." He said and patted my head then walked off. "You ready for another day of training?" Samon asked me with a smile and I nodded my head rapidly and sprinted into his building, not noticing how Samon shook his head at my actions.

"Hey Samon?" I said and he hummed in response. "Where is Laing?" I asked and he looked at me questioningly. "I told him that next time I came here that me and him would fight because he wanted to see who was stronger." I explained and he made an 'oh' sound and continued walking. "He's probably on the roof but I'm not entirely su-" He stopped when he saw me run off towards Laing. I heard him sigh but also saw him smile as I turned around and waved at him, letting him know I found Laing. "Hello again F/N." Laing said and I smiled. "Hello to you too Laing. Say how about me and you fight now? Or would you rather wait till after lunch and fight?" I asked him and he placed his finger on his chin in thought then looked back at my cloaked figure. "We can fight now if you want." He said and I jumped up and down excitedly and ran over to Samon to tell him the news.

Laing's POV

As I watched F/N run over to Samon, I felt like something was... off about him. He was definitely hiding something but... there's something else. Something bad and yet also good. Something he feared himself. It made me confused as I tried to figure him out. 'Maybe he has some kind of power he can't control or something.' I thought but it didn't make any sense. I nor Upa were able to sense any kind of magic coming from him unless... he was able to hide it! I looked closer at F/N and noticed his structure was more feminine though it wasn't very noticeable because of his cloak. But it is quite normal for men to look like that. I know two people here who have a similar structure. But for F/N, it was strange. With how strong he is, wouldn't he have a more built structure? I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt something tap my shoulder. I turned to find F/N standing beside me. "Are you ready to fight or not?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Great let's go!" He cheered and grabbed my hand and pulled me until we were in the middle of the training area. 'His hands are very soft.' I thought as I looked down at my hand. 'A little too soft.' I thought and looked over at F/N but not for long for once Samon gave the signal he disappeared. 'He is very strange. Very strange indeed. He would be a good inmate to test how much stronger I have become and see how much training I need.'

Your POV

Once Samon gave the signal, I quickly disappeared and moved behind Laing and went to kick him when he brought his hand up and stopped my foot. I gasped out of surprise when he lifted me up and tossed me across the area. 'So he has good reflexes. This will be fun.' An evil grin appeared on my hidden face and I began running towards Laing. Not giving him any chance to dodge out of the way, I quickly punched his face, which sent him back a little but that was about it. I didn't want to hurt him too much but even using the strength I used to fight Samon wasn't enough so that means I have to use more in order to win this fight. Now lost in thought of how I would defeat Laning, I didn't notice him run towards me. I noticed him in the corner of my eye and before I knew it, he landed a strong punch to my abdomen, causing me to cough up saliva and possibly a bit of blood. "Oh you're gonna pay for that." I growled and without thinking twice, I rushed towards him and constantly punched him in the face, over and over and over, occasionally pulling on his uniform so he didn't escape. Once I came back to my senses, I stopped and backed away. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't expect that to happen." I apologize as I saw blood trickle down his face. Mostly coming from his now broken nose and some coming from his mouth. "I'm gonna stop here. I don't want to hurt you more." I said and walked off, leaving a dazed Laing and a shocked Samon.