Chapter 16

Your POV

I sat on the hard floor looking up at Jyugo who had a sly smirk on his face as he thought of something. "Do we really have to start this first thing in the morning?" I asked, rubbing my eye from under my hood, still half asleep and hungry since I haven't eaten anything yet. "Of course we do. I don't want to waste the day sleeping when I can embarrass you for the whole day!" Juygo said, a little too excited about this.

"Why do you want to do this so badly?" I questioned with a groan but he just ignored me and continued thinking. Just then Hajime walked up to the cell door and opened it. I whispered 'help me' to him and he looked confused and turned to Jyugo who looked between me and Hajime. 'Oh no' I thought since I knew what he was going to do. "The first thing I want you to do is agitate Hajime! Jump on him and annoy him. Do anything to him for the next 5 minutes!" He said and I sweat dropped. 'That's the stupidest thing he could have asked me to do.' I thought and sighed.

I looked over at Hajime who had a confused expression and smirked. 'This is gonna be fun.' I thought and began to count so I knew when the 5 minutes were up as I yelled "SURPRISE ATTACK!" and ran up to him and jumped into his back.

I climbed up until I was on his shoulders. "What the?! Get off!" Hajime shouted as he tried to reach and grab me off of him but I kept moving and dodging his hands. I began to lean my body back and forth which made Hajime lose his balance. As he began to fall, I grabbed his hat and placed it on my head as I jumped off of his back, letting him fall on his ass.

He mumbled something as I began to laugh and he growled. I stuck my tongue out at him and giggled. "Catch me if you can!" I yelled as I ran off.

Hajimes POV

I was headed to cell 13 to wake up the idiots when I heard talking and found F/N and Jyugo awake. 'That's strange, F/N's usually the only one awake and Jyugo's usually passed out right now.' I thought and opened the cell door. I noticed the smirk Jyugo had and I didn't like it one bit.

F/N looked at me from under her hood and mumbled a 'help me' as Jyugo looked back and forth, from me to F/N then said something I didn't quite catch. 'Whatever he's up to, I better stop him.' I thought and went to enter when F/N glanced at me and smirked.

I looked at her confused. 'She just asked me to help her and now she's smirking? What are these two planning?' I was lost in thought when someone suddenly yelled "SURPRISE ATTACK!" "What the?! Get off!" I shouted as I tried to get whoever it was off my back.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was F/N. 'What the hell is she thinking?' I asked myself as she began to move her weight back and forth, making me lose balance. 'I am not going to let her get away with this!' I thought as I fell backwards. As I fell, I felt something on my head and saw F/N had jumped off my back and had taken my hat. "Oh you're gonna pay for that!" I mumbled as she ran off.

I glanced at Jyugo and saw that everyone else was awake and staring. I glared at him and he took a few steps back. 'I'll deal with him later. For now I have to get that girl back here.' I thought and sighed as I began running after her.

Cell mates POV

'What's going on?' Rock asked himself as he woke up after you yelled 'SURPRISE ATTACK.' before you jumped onto Hajime. Uno and Nico woke up shortly after and watched as you took Hajimes hat and ran off.  Jyugo smirked at them and Rock smirked back as Hajime ran after you. "Let's follow them to see what happens." Rock said and the others nodded and ran out the cell door Hajime had forgotten to lock.

As we ran, we noticed Hajime was running full speed after F/N but you were still ahead of him. "Dang he's fast!" Uno said as Nico giggled as he continued running after you and Hajime. Suddenly you stopped and Hajime began to slow down and stopped himself. We hid behind a corner and poked our heads out and watched as everything unfolded. 'This is gonna be good.' They all thought and smirked.

Your POV

I stopped and turned towards Hajime as he approached me, stopping about 10 feet away. "Why are you doing this?" He asked me and I just chuckled. "Because I was told to." I said plainly but smirked as I took his hat off my head and teasingly held it out to him. "Get it if you can." I chuckled and smirked. 'Only got 2 minutes left.' I thought.

Hajime began to approach me and my smirk grew. He got close enough to grab his hat and reached for it but I moved it to the side. He tried again, and again, but failed every time since I kept moving it in different directions. I noticed he was getting mad and I chuckled. I stepped back as he reached out both of his arms to catch me instead of his hat and I ran backwards and before he could run after me, I ran at him and slid myself under and between his legs and began running back to my cell, holding onto my hood since I had nothing to keep it up with.

I heard his frustrated growl and his rapid footsteps follow behind me. 'This is fun. I should do this more often.' I thought and began laughing as I ran.

Hajimes POV

'This girl is getting on my nerves.' My eye twitched as she began to run away again. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose in irritation. I glanced to the side and found the others hiding. I sighed again, agitated as I approached them. "You guys better stay in your cell. I don't want to deal with you guys while I'm trying to get F/N back." I grumbled as I punched them on the top of their heads and began dragging them to their cell.

I got close and noticed F/N was just standing there. "She better not start running again." I mumbled as I got closer to the cell and threw the idiots in it and locked the door. "About time you showed up here. I only have half a minute before I stop." She said and I noticed a small smirk on her face as her hood moved to the side, revealing part of her face. I didn't like it one bit.

She turned towards me and chuckled. She ran up to me and went to punch but I blocked it and she ran somewhere and I felt something hit me in the back so I quickly turned around but nothing was there. "Stop messing with me before you do something you'll regret." I told her even though I had no idea where she was. Something landed on my back and pushed me to the ground.

I looked up and found F/N sitting on me. "Get off!" I shouted as I tried to stand up but she would just punch me back down. I heard her mumble something as I just layed there, tapping my fingers on the floor as I waited for her to get off. 'I'm starting to rethink having her with those idiots. They are a bad influence.' I thought and sighed.

Your POV

"3... 2... 1... finished!" I shouted and jumped off of Hajime. He quickly jumped up and punched me on my head. "What was that for?" I asked as small tears pricked the side of my eye. "That's for all the trouble you caused me today!" He yelled and I sighed. "Sorry." I said and handed him his hat and entered my cell. "Thanks a lot Jyugo." I mumbled and sat down with a huff.

"It's time for you guys to have lunch anyways so get out before I force you and NO MORE TRICKS!" He said, pointing at me and Jyugo. 'I will only stop when Jyugo stops telling me what I should do and when the day is over. Until then, you'll have to feel our wrath.' I thought and smirked again.

'This isn't as bad as I had thought.' My smirk grew as I waited for the next thing Jyugo would have me do.

To be continued...