A/N

Hello everyone! I would like to appologize for being inactive for so long. I've been busy with other stories/fanfictions and haven't gotten around to working on this one. Schools also started again so I've been busy with that as well. Anyway, I would also like to thank those of you who commented on the previous chapter and majority of you have decided to have the Warden (Ms. Momoko) be a mother figure for F/N. So that's what will happen.

One of the comments someone left actually gave a reasoning behind why they though Momoko should be a mother figure. It was done by EllethWarrior. "I think a mother figure would be good for her. Also it would be a stable relationship that she could depend on if she needs guidance or just needs a safe space with the only other female figure in the prison." I agree with this whole heartedly and, if you read this, I would like to personally thank you for stating your honest opinion. This comment had me to thinking about certail instances in F/N's life and think about what it would feel like for F/N to have a mother again after losing her actual mother at a young age. So again, thank you. And thank you to the other few that left a comment as well. They helped out with decideding on this too.

Though, for some reason, I've been having thoughts about rewriting this. I don't know why since there's no particular reason as to why I should rewrite it but I just feel like I need to. I probably won't though. Unless some of you think I should. Anywho, I've also been having thoughts about adding new Fanfictions on here too but I'm not sure exactly what ones I should put. I have a Hazbin Hotel one I've started. I have multiple Undertale Fanfictions too and even one for Angels of Death. I've also had ideas of making a MHA (My Hero Academia) fanfiction. So if you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. I know I've asked you guys to leave comments multiple times and I apologise for that. If you want, you can privately message me on Wattpad if you don't want to publically comment.

Anyway, thank you all for reading this and for leaving comments. I really appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night and I will try to publish an actual chapter soon. Till then, bye bye!