Chapter 14

Your POV

As me and Hajime were walking, my just dried clothes became soaking wet again because Hajime was stupid enough to forget an umbrella. "Could you tell me again how and why you forgot an umbrella?" I asked him as I hugged my body, trying to keep warm but it didn't work well. "I was in such a rush to get here, I forgot to grab it. Also, no umbrellas were around for me to grab." He explained to me for the third time but I still couldn't believe him. If he knew it was raining, how in the world could an umbrella slip his mind? That was like the main thing people used to keep themselves dry. I let out a sigh but then a sudden sneeze escaped my body as I shivered. 'Please dear god don't tell me I got sick because of some stupid rain.' I thought as we approached my building. "Are you okay?" Hajime asked me and I quickly nodded. "I'm fi-'' My words were cut off by another sneeze along with a few sniffles. "You're sick." Hajime stated plainly as we entered the building and I squeezed the water out of my clothes and shivered. "I'm fine. Just need some new, dry clothes." I said and continued walking. I heard Hajime sigh and follow behind me. I noticed his clothes were soaking wet like mine but he didn't seem affected. "Aren't you cold?" I asked him and he shook his head. "I'm used to this." He stated as we reached my cell. "F/N!" My fellow inmates hollered as I entered my cell. "Are you okay?!" Nico asked and I nodded. "Your clothes are soaking wet!" Uno said as he watched the water drip onto the floor. I noticed Hajime walk off then come back a few minutes later with new clothes along with a cloak. I grabbed them and thanked Hajime as I walked into the bathroom and took a nice, warm bath. Suddenly my head began to hurt as if I was hit by a metal bat and I felt sick to my stomach. I tried to get out of the bathtub but it didn't work out as I planned. I managed to stand up on shaky legs and went to step out just to slip and fall face first onto the tile floor. "...ow..." I mumbled as I stood up and grabbed a nearby towel. I took one step and slipped, falling face first again. 'I just can not walk today. Can I?' I thought when the bathroom door suddenly swung open to reveal Nico, Uno, and Rock standing there with worried looks on their faces. "F/N are you okay?" I heard Nico ask as I kept my face on the ground. 'Good thing I managed to grab a towel.' I thought as I let out a sigh. "I'm fine. Could you leave?" I asked, my voice slightly muffled because I was still laying on the bathroom floor.

Cellmate's POV

After F/N got into the shower, we all just sat around, trying to find something to do. Suddenly a loud crash sound followed by a thud came from the bathroom and we all stood up. "Did F/N fall?" Rock asked everyone and they just shrugged. "Should we check on him?" Uno asked and Jyugo jumped slightly. "I don't think that's a-" He was cut off when another loud thud came from the bathroom and Nico, Uno, and Rock burst through the door. As they entered, they saw a figure laying on the floor, a white towel wrapped around them. They had long H/C hair and fair skin. "F/N are you okay?" Asked Nico as he approached him. "I'm fine. Could you leave." He demanded, confirming them that it really was F/N. "Let me help you up." Uno offered but stopped when F/N yelled at them. "GET OUT!" He shouted and quickly stood up and threw a bottle of shampoo at them. They quickly ran out and F/N slammed the door behind them. "Well at least we know he's ok." Rock commented and sat down. "I wish I would have seen his face. We already saw his hair which was very pretty." Nico commented and the others nodded. "Hey Jyugo? Are you okay?" Uno asked as he looked over at Jyugo which sighed a sigh of relief. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." He responded quickly and the others looked at him suspiciously. "Are you sure?" They asked again and he nodded. "Just thought it was a bad idea to check on him since he probably would have hit you guys." Jyugo said but he actually didn't want them finding out you were really a girl. "Wait you guys saw their hair right? It looked a lot like the hair F/N had when he was in hajimes office." Uno pointed out and Jyugo turned towards them. "You're right! But, then could everything else be what he really looks like?" Nico said and Jyugo began to sweat nervously. 'Please don't find out.' Jyugo thought as they pieced everything together. "Maybe he dyed his hair." Rock suggested and Jyugo sighed while the others thought about it. "That's a possibility." Uno said and everyone agreed and dropped the subject just in time for F/N to get out of the bathroom.