Chapter 22

Your POV

It has been about a week since I had been forced to do Jyugos bidding and had kissed Hajime. I had tried to avoid Hajime but would occasionally glance at him and would find him staring at me. It confused me at first until I noticed his face would burst into a red color and he would look away. Sometimes he would even walk away from wherever I was. I knew he would be mad at me but I never imagined he would be this furious. I sighed as I stretched and entered the bathroom.

When I did Unos training, Hajime forced him to get off his ass and get some training done so basically, the bet we did when we escaped was unnecessary. I was glad though. He needs training more than I do. I took a quick shower and brushed my hair out before the others woke up. I heard talking outside the bathroom door and put my cloak on and peeled out to see Uno and Jyugo talking about something.

"Uno. When I get out of here, do you think the ladies would be into me?" Jyugo asked and almost immediately, without any second thoughts, Uno said "Nope". I hid a laugh that tried to escape as I left the bathroom and sat down, adjusting my hood and my eye patch. "Hey, take your time! There's a lot to consider!" Jyugo shouted and Uno sighed. "Yeah like your abrasive personality, inability to get a job, and bad spending habits." Uno said and I tried so hard to hide my laughter and managed to do so, letting out a sigh as I tried to stay calm.

"I have other qualities too!" Jyugo shouted and stood up. "Listen you. My good traits outweigh my bad traits by a ton." Jyugo basically growled out and Uno just kept sitting there. "Oh yeah? Do explain." "I have very little body hair and my nipples are bright pink." I lost it. I started laughing like no tomorrow as I rolled into my stomach and slammed my hand into the floor. My stomach was beginning to hurt as I kept laughing. "Oh god Jyugo." I started as I began to calm down a bit. "That isn't going to make any girl all for you. Besides the only way they would know that was if you took your shirt off." I unintentionally snorted and covered my mouth, trying to hide my embarrassed blush.

'Wait, I'm wearing this cloak so there's no need to hide it with my hands if it is already hidden.' I thought as I calmed down. "Well then, if you know what a girl likes then why don't you share it with us?" Jyugo said and I paused for a moment. He already knows I'm a girl so of course I know what a girl want in a male partner. Though it does all depend on the woman.

"Well, it all actually depends on who the girl is. Some may be into men who are masculine and will protect them without a second thought. Some may like men who would be willing to relax and cuddle while they watched different movies and TV shows with. Some may want men who are hard workers and others may want a man who enjoys dancing and kissing in the moonlight with bright stars littering the night sky. Some may even want an abusive relationship. Which is kind of weird. Anyway, it usually depends on the woman. I may be wrong and I may be right but there might be a woman out there who doesn't like body hair and might like the fact that you have bright pink nipples Jyugo." I giggled slightly and I noticed a small blush form on his face.

He was probably embarrassed because I laughed at him. It was funny though. He just randomly talks about how he had bright pink nipples. It was a bit weird and funny at the same time. "I'm gonna try and escape by myself." Jyugo said and exited the cell. 'Great. That'll give Hajime a reason to come back to the cell.' I groaned.

I still couldn't get over the fact that I had kissed him. He even kissed me back! It was a bit surprising. Maybe he was just too into the moment and his body took control. He wouldn't actually like me that way. I sighed as I waited for Jyugo to get caught and brought back. He did after about a half hour and Hajime glanced at me and just walked off. 'Yep, he's mad.' I sighed and glared at Jyugo. He backed away and looked at me apologetically.