Chapter 24

Your POV

I woke up and sighed, feeling like I didn't get any sleep as I glanced around. 'Maybe I could sneak out and get some fresh air. That might wake me up.' I thought until I noticed Nico string at me from my right. He looked a bit confused and yet curious.

"Hello?" I questioned and his eyes seemed to widen in surprise. "You're cute without your hood on." He said and I looked at him confused but quickly sat up as I mentally groaned. I realized my hood fell off while I was asleep.

'Should have known this was gonna happen.' I though with a sigh. "Why didn't you tell us you were a girl?" Nico questioned as he tilted his head to the side in curiosity. "Well..." I started but couldn't come up with a good excuse. I heard him giggling and he laid down beside me.

"Don't worry! I won't tell the others!" He said and I sighed again as I laid back down. I decided to quickly put my hood back up before anyone else noticed. 'It always seems to happen when I'm not paying attention.' I thought, remembering the times Samon, Upa, Ms.Momoko, and a few other people found out. I sighed.

If I count correctly, 6 people have found out about me. Samon, Hajime, Ms.Momoko, Jyugo, Upa, and now Nico. 'Why do I even bother hiding it if everyone is just going to find out?' I asked myself with another sigh. "Why do you have that eye patch?" Nico asked out of nowhere which snapped me out of my train of thought.

"I use it to cover the scar over my eye." I said plainly and he looked at me interested. "Why do you have a scar over your eye?" He asked and I shrugged. "I was attacked by someone when I was younger. Not much to talk about." I said with another sigh.

I noticed Nico quickly stood up, seeming to realize something and became really excited. I also stood up and stared at him curiously. 'Wonder whats got him so excited. All I did was answer a few questions.' I thought, genuinely curious about the sudden change in his mood.

He suddenly began pulling me towards the TV as he turned it on. "Let's watch some anime! I heard there's a couple new episodes!" He cheered. I almost fell over due to him pulling so hard but I just chuckled at his enthusiasm as I regained my balance and sat down beside him.

After a season or two, Hajime showed up and woke up everyone. He turned towards me and I waved with a small hidden smile. He seemed to wave back but also seemed to remember something. "F/N. It's time for you to go to the Wardens." He said and I quickly stood up and jogged towards him.

"I'll see you all later." I said as I waved bye to the others and began following Hajime towards Ms.Momoko's office.

Nico's POV

I was a bit surprised when I saw F/N without her hood on. She was very pretty. I giggled and laid down. "What are you so happy about Nico?" Uno asked me and I looked at him and smiled. "A new episode of my favorite anime just came out!" I cheered and the others chuckled as they started doing their own thing.

I sighed and stretched. That wasn't the only thing I was excited about. I had always felt like F/N was different somehow. I just wasn't sure why I felt like that but I'm glad I finally figured it out. I also got to see her face too. I have been wanting to for a while. I've been curious since the day we met. But, I feel like there's something else. Something that makes her different from others but I couldn't place my finger on it.

I just shrugged it off and smiled as I looked back at the TV. I began feeling a bit lonely without F/N here watching anime with me. I thought it was cute when I would hear her chuckle when I got excited over a part in an episode. I glanced at the cell door and waited for her return.

Your POV

Once Hajime left after dropping me off at the Wardens, I noticed Ms. Momoko sigh and smile to herself. I noticed that she was blushing and I gasped. "What is it F/N?" She asked me and I smirked. I took my hood off since we were alone and I glanced at her, still smirking. She looked at me nervously.