Chapter 17

Your POV

Breakfast was pretty boring. Nothing really happened because Jyugo was too busy stuffing his face to make me do anything. Hajime would occasionally glare in our direction and I sighed.

'So much for staying on his good side.' I thought but it was still funny how he tried so hard to catch me. After breakfast was done, Hajime quickly brought us back to our cell and warned us about pulling any more stunts. I sighed and sat down.

"You should try and escape the prison. That'll definitely make Hajime mad." Jyugo said and I sighed. "I just ate. Can we do something that doesn't involve running?" I asked and he thought for a moment and agreed.

"If you won't do that then when we do training today, I want you to fight Rock. And let him win." He said as my jaw dropped. I didn't want to do that! I don't want to lose to him! Even if it was fake! "No! No I won't do that! I don't want to fight someone and pretend to get my butt kicked!" I shouted and Jyugo chuckled.

"Do it! Then when we get back from training, you will try to escape this place and before you actually escape, allow Hajime to catch you and bring you back here." I groaned just as Hajime came and told us to follow him for training.

I mentally sighed and reluctantly got up and followed him. Jyugo was behind me with a smirk as he kept an eye on me as we walked. 'I don't want to lose to Rock. Even if it is a fake loss.' I thought as we entered the training area.

During training, we mostly ran laps and fought other inmates from other buildings. After about an hour or so, it was time for me and Rock to fight. I walked over to Hajime and sighed. "Hajime, just so you know I'm gonna fight Rock and if you see me lose, pretend you didn't see it. It will be a fake loss." I said and he looked down at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I groaned. "Jyugo said that during training I have to fight Rock and let him win ok. So that's what's gonna happen." I groaned out and he hummed in response. "Just make sure you don't hurt yourself too badly." He mumbled and I looked at him confused but he was looking the other direction and I sighed. "Ok. Let's get this done and over with." I said and approached Rock.

"You ready to let me kick your butt?!" Rock asked as he punched the palm of his hand in anticipation. "I guess. But don't think I won't fight back. I may let you win but I will throw a few punches." I smirked under my hood.

The whistle blew and Rock began running towards me. I moved to the side and he ended up running past me. I chuckled and sighed. He came up behind me and grabbed my cloak and swung me around and tossed me to the side of the area. I landed on my feet while readjusting my cloak and making sure my hood was on.

He ran at me again and tried to land a punch on me but I stopped him by grabbing his fist and tossed him to the side. He grumbled and came up to me and punched my side. It hurt a bit but I didn't let it faze me as I slid across the area, leaving a trail of dust behind me. 'He has some strong punches.' I thought and smirked.

We ran at each other and he punched my stomach multiple times before he punched my chin, causing my head to go back as I flew backwards. I skidded as I landed on my feet, coughing a bit of blood from all the punches. I scoffed and wiped the blood from the side of my mouth and stood up straight while looking down at the ground.

I looked up and saw Jyugo whisper something to Rock as he glanced at me and smirked. 'What's he planning now?' I asked myself and coughed again. "Alright. F/N, Jyugo just told me that you can't dodge any more of my attacks. You can still attack but you can't cause any bruising or blood." He said and I sighed.

'That won't be very easy. I sometimes can't control how much power I use when attacking.' I thought and sighed again. "Alright." I said and we started again, I would occasionally throw a few punches but it didn't do anything since I 'wasn't allowed to cause any bruises .' I groaned at this as I got punched in the face.

I felt the blood drip from my nose as I wiped the never ending steam, smearing it on my face. I closed my eye, beginning to feel a bit dizzy as I placed my hand on my forehead and stroked my eye patch. I sat down as I breathed a bit heavily.

"Alright. I think that's enough." Hajime intervened and I was thankful. I didn't want to get punched anymore unless I was allowed to block and punch back just as hard. Hajime brought me to the doctor and got my wounds bandaged up and then told us to go back to our cell.

I slowly stood up and left the doctors office and followed the others back to my cell and sat down and took in a deep breath. "Now you have to try to escape this prison and let Hajime catch you." Jyugo said and I growled at him. "I was literally just beaten half to death two minutes ago! Let me relax for one second!" I shouted at him and leaned onto Nico's shoulder and closed my eye and breathed in and out, trying to calm my raging heart.

To be continued...