Chapter 12: Disbelief

The author's note is now the beginning of the chapter hehe. Anyways thank you for the people who waited :) My winter break started so expect more and more chapters!  Vote and comment your thoughts! This chapter is for 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Where's Tae?" Jimin asked as he ate the dumplings that was ordered few minutes ago. Jungkook looked up " I don't know, I didn't see him"

"Really? Taehyung went to the bathroom too and I thought you guys might have passed by each other" Jungkook's eyes snapped to Jimin's direction "he was where again?"

"The bathroom"

Jungkook's breathing stopped, remembering what exact conversation he had with Nari in the men's bathroom, afraid if Taehyung has listened to the whole conversation or not, especially after yesterday. While he was in his panicked state, he didn't realize Taehyung walk in all smiley and somewhat strangely way too much smiley.

"Oh my thank jesus muhammad buddha god, can we please start the motherjesusing rehearsal" Jin screamed that made Jungkook realize his surroundings. "How long will it take the two young troublemakers to pull up their pants and just dance!"

With Jin's scary and sudden remark everyone went back into their positions without saying a single word because they are 1000% they didn't want a 2 hour lecture about manners by Jin.

The whole practice every member saw how Taehyung was zoning out from time to time, resulting many dance mistakes that they have to keep starting over.  The member will all ask in concern but they would get a box smile instead.

"Let's take a 5 minute water break" Hoseok announced after an hour of doing the same choreo not making any process. Taehyung reached for his water bottle and filled with mouth, "Tae, are you sure you are okay? Is it because of yesterday?"

"I am really fine Jiminie, I will get my shit together now" again giving his reassuring smile which no one in the room believed.

-

After the practice the boys were all heading out to their individual cars as they all needed to go to errands except Taehyung who decided it was much better for him to stay home for tonight.

After he arrived home safely he jumped on his bed and looked up the ceiling as water filled his eyes, slowly dripping down his face to the soft silk white pillow. One after the other, it kept coming and coming that now he had his face on the pillow shouting and bowling his eyes out while his house echoed through the dark empty mansion.

His heart hurt more than anyone can imagine, it was like arrows were constantly firing to his heart. Nonstop. It hurt that all he could do was cry. He felt alone. Alone. Such short 5 letter word but powerful.

When in a room full of people that he is friends with he saw everyone one of them blue and grey. But only specific people were colorful, because that person had so much color and happiness it was comfortable. Everyone should have at least one colorful significant but he had none. No matter how many people were in that room, there was never a color. Only blue and grey.

-

"Mom"

Nari shot up from her seat to her son. " My baby, how are you feeling" she asked her son that just woke up from the anesthesia, while caresing his head.

His son gave his big box smile "I feel better"

Nari kisses Yunseok's forehead while he was attached millions of wires and machines around him.

"Mom can you call Jungkook hyung and tell him I didn't cry?" Yunseok pleaded with his puppy eyes.

Nari raises her eyebrows " Are you sure you didn't cry? I remember hearing small whimpers?"

"Yes mommy I didn't cry at all! Those whimpers were probably from other kids, I promise I didn't cry! You can ask the pretty nurse that made me sleep" Yunseok said as he tried to convince her mother that those whimpers were totally not from him at all.

" Okay okay baby let's quickly call Jungkookie hyung and tell him you were a good boy okay?"

" YESSS" Yunseok raised his hands in excitment, as the toy that was waiting behind the door was distracting Yunseok from the needles.

Nari took out her phone quickly and quickly dailed him.

After the few rings stopped Yunseok immediatly yelled into the phone " Appa I didn't cry at all! I was a strong boy like spiderman I did it!!"

The whole room was silent, so as the person behind the phone, the long silence was cut off from a familiar deep voice from the other line

"You fucking lied to me Jungkook"