Chapter 8:Help

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

I picked up my phone from my pocket as my eyes were still on my computer.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is a this the guardian of Kang Yunseok? I am calling from Bumin Hospital"

"Yes, I am his mother... may I ask what happened? " I asked as my heartbeat increased by every second as if it would suffocate any minute

"Your son Kang Yunseok passed out 10 minutes ago and is now is in the ER in a unstable condition" That is when I could feel my lungs collapse, it felt like someone was pressing on my chest as I struggle to breathe

I finally got some words out with a cracked voice "I-I will be there" I grabbed my bag and ran as fast as I can even though my mind was shut down and my body was controlling itself.

I held out my hand on the streets while running hoping for someone to stop and give me a 10 - minute drive to Bumin Hospital.

A car stopped few meters right before me. I hopped into the backseat of the car. To see a kind lady with a bob hair looking at me from her rear mirror.

"Where to miss?"

"Bumin Hospital please, my son is sick and please go as fast as possible" as soon as I spoke the car speed of to the main street heading to the right direction.

I nippled on my fingers as the tears that were threatening to fall has already found its way down my face. A sudden ring on my phone startled me, a take my phone out of my bag to see

Jungkookie

I took a deep sign and tapped on the green button.

"Hello?"

"Noona, I have arrived at your apartment and I was wondering if you could open the door? I brought bulgogi! I also want to apologi-"

I cut him off " Jungkookie, my baby is in the hospital"

"WHAT"

"He fainted and I am heading to Bumin Hospital" I sniffed " please come"

"Don't worry I will be right there" and I hear a beep that signled that the call has ended.

Jungkook's POV

" I am here for Kang Yunseok" I told the glamed up receptionist. She snapped her head to me as I spoke. The moment her eyes landed on mine her eyes went big as if she saw someone get murdered.

And I knew exactly why...

She was a fan

"I-I- " she stuttered as her whole body was frozen in place. After few seconds, she shook her head and warmly smiled.

"Of course, but may I know your relation with him sir?" It was my turn for my eyes to get wide as it could go. She was a real professional. As far as I know a lot of fans who recognize me tend to, how can I say it... attack me. My lips started to tilt upwards to form a genuine smile as I thought how thoughtful, respectful and professional my ARMYs are. They are printed on my knuckles for a reason.

"Sir..?" I snapped out of my thoughts "He is my sister's child"

"He is on the 2nd floor ,room number 205" I gave her my warm smile and headed for the stairs.

I opened the room door to see Nari looking at her son with red puffy eyes. I slowly walked towards her, I grabbed her shoulders and faced her body towards me then engulfed her into a hug. I slowly patted her back as I felt my clothes getting wet.

Her sniffles started to slow down and she pulled away from the hug.

"What did the doctors say?" my hands slowly made its way to her face and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"His immune system failed, it is a sign that his cancer is going to stage 2 soon" she looked up to meet my eyes "Jungkookie, I am scared, I don't want to lose my most important person in my life. I want help from you, financially but emotionally too." I could see her tears finally find its way to my thunb that were gently caressing her face.

I engulfed her into a hug

"I will I promise"

_______________~_______________
{k1mta3hyung_ note}
I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! I sincerely apologize for disappearing for a while, I was in the countryside and did not have any time to write at all

Don't forget to vote and comment!