Chapter 2 : I am WHAT?

I woke up next to my most precious person in my life. He was sleeping so soundly, like he was having the best sleep in his life. I quickly slipped myself out of his arms and made my way to the kitchen. It was a little hard walking since something happened yesterday. I opened the fridge to get eggs to make omelet, a good and a healthy breakfast. It was 6 am and we still had time before I have to run to the company at 9. I put the eggs in a bowl and started mixing it with a chopstick, when I suddenly felt muscular arms wrap around my waist.

3 Weeks Later
Nari's POV
I have been feeling really sick lately. Like I am always having a headache, vomitting and my appetite is increasing. First, I thought it was food poisoning because I did eat something weird but the more sick I become the more I was convinced I might be pregnant. I was too scared to buy a pregnancy test because I hoped I was not. I didn't think I was ready for a child, I am only 23. I would love to have a child but not now. What even more scared me was Taehyung's reaction.

"Hello, I am Dr. Lee, how may I help you?"

" I have been feeling sick lately. I am having morning sickness, drastic increase in appetite and headaches from time to time"

"Okay, I will get things checked" she said as she started to check up on me.  She later walked out with her clipboad filled with my information.

A few minutes later she walked in...
"I got the results back, and congratulations!!" She beemed in joy

"What do you mean" I raised my eyebrow

"You are 3 weeks pregnant"